Reasoning ability is a very important section in the SSC exam and a big portion of this section is covered by the Number Analogy questions. The questions related to this chapter hold a high weightage in the exam. It is easy to score marks in this section by simply understanding and practising these questions a few times, which you can do with the Number Analogy practice test SSC exam.
If you are an SSC aspirant, don’t neglect this topic. Make sure that you practice these questions so that the Number Analogy Questions and answers SSC exam become an easy task for you.
Important topics from Number Analogy
Concepts of number analogy
The number analogy is a system that helps in determining the knowledge and analysis strength of a student using numbers and a series of alphabets.
The basic rule is an easier topic wherein you will have to simply determine the relationship between the left-hand side number and the right-hand side numbers.
In the develop rule topic the candidates have to develop a relationship between all the alphabets or numbers given in a question.
The relationship that the student has to find will be between the total number of digits, between even or odd numbers, between square root and square of digits, and so on.
In this, the relationship to find is between vowels and consonants, the order of positions, and so on.
Tips to prepare Number Analogy Questions
- Practice your question with Number Analogy quiz for SSC exams
- Be very thorough with the basic and advanced Number Analogy rules.
- Before selecting an answer in the Number Analogy online test for SSC exam, make sure that you read all the options.
- Attempt to establish a relationship between the first pair of words, symbols and numbers.
- Create a sentence out of the analogies you get in the exam.
Importance of Number Analogy
- It helps in checking the logical strength of the aspirant.
- Number Analogy topics for SSC exams help in checking the wits of the candidate in terms of reasoning.
- It allows the student to score well with minimal effort.
- It also makes the memory of a student better.
Most Recommended Books for Number Analogy
If you wish to explore the Number Analogy syllabus for SSC exams then here are the best books to refer:
Books for practising Number Analogy questions
SSC publication 2.0 (Hindi & English)
Exam Goalpost, SSC CGL Guidebook
Kiran’s SSC CGL question bank
Why prepare Number Analogy questions from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
Number Analogy problems in SSC exams are important as they have a good weightage and they are easy once you hold command on the general topics. So, if you wish to learn the tricks and practice questions related to the topic, here is why you should choose BYJU'S Exam Prep for the same:
- You get to take up online mock tests to groom your skills.
- Take questionnaires that are created by experts, learn important Number Analogy questions and answers SSC exams.
- Students can also opt-in for the Number Analogy online test for SSC. exams.
- Students can check their understanding of the topic and answers to the questions using the performance analysis.
- The mock tests on BYJU'S Exam Prep are available in English and Hindi.
BYJU'S Exam Prep also has Number Analogy practice set SSC, for students to help them in preparing for the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What are the important topics of Number Analogy?
A1. Important topics of this chapter are Concepts of number analogy, basic rule, develop rule, number analogy, and alphabet analogy.
Q2. Is Number Analogy important WRT competitive studies?
A2. Yes, this chapter is important and scoring if you are preparing for any SSC exam. If you get a grip on the topics that are there in this chapter, you can easily score good marks. Number Analogy tricks for SSC exams can go a long way in mastering this section.
Q3. Are there any types of Number Analogy?
A3. The Number analogy has no further types. You have to just learn and understand the various topics that come under this chapter. It’s vital to learn the Number Analogy formula for SSC exams.
Q4. Is it important to learn the concept?
A4. There is a simple logic behind these questions and you can get them by practising the question a few times. You can also learn from Number Analogy questions and answers pdf for SSC exams.
Q5. What if I am unable to complete the Number Analogy? Can I skip it?
A5. It highly recommended that candidates should not skip this chapter because it is easy and scoring. Number Analogy practice tests for SSC exam are available on BYJU'S Exam Prep where you want to learn or brush up your skills.