SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Most Expected Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Quantitative Aptitude is another important element in deciding one's fate in the SSC CGL Tier-II Examination. It used to be the scoring section until 2018 when SSC CGL Tier-II quantitative aptitude has shown its true colors and broke so many dreams through its complexity.
To give you an idea of what you can expect in your SSC CGL Tier-II Quantitative Aptitude Exam, we are providing you with some questions right below.
1. In this figure a regular hexagon, a regular pentagon and a square are connected. Find the value of
2. A root of the equation is What is the value ofA.
D. None of these
3. A sum of money was invested at SI at a certain rate for 3 years. Had it been invested at a 4% higher rate, it would have fetched Rs. 480 more. Find the principal.A. Rs. 4000
B. Rs. 4400
C. Rs. 5000
D. Rs. 3500
4.In a Mathematics examination the numbers scored by 5 candidates are 5 successive odd integers. If their total marks are 185, the highest score isA. 39
5. A brick of height meter is placed on the ground such that it is touching a circle meter away from the point where circle touches the ground. Find the radius of the circle.
6. On selling an article for 105 a trader loses 9%. To gain 30% he should sell the article at what rate?A. 126
7. The students in three classes are in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5. If 40 students are increased in each class the ratio changes to 4 : 5 : 7. Originally the total number of student wasA. 100
8. In the following figure , and . Find the area of shaded region?
9.For what value of do the roots of equation satisfy the condition
where are the roots of equation?
Score Better, Go BYJU'S Exam Prep.