SSC CGL Tier 2 Shift Timings
The Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam on the 8th and 10th of August 2022. There will be 4 shifts in a total of 4 different question papers. On the first day of the SSC CGL, i.e. 8th August, candidates will appear for the compulsory papers, namely Quantitative Abilities and English Comprehension. Let us check the shift timings and reporting time in the table given below:
Gate Closing Timing
Starting of Examination
Exam End Time
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 8 August 2022
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 8 August 2022 will help candidates understand the number of successful attempts, question type, topic-wise weightage, and exam difficulty level. Candidates who have already appeared in this exam must read this article diligently so that they can get a fair idea about their performance in the examination.
You can also watch SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 8 August 2022 in this video.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 Quant Analysis 8th August 2022: Highlights
- Difficulty Level of the examination: Easy-Moderate
- The number of Good Attempts: 80-85
- Students have mentioned that the examination is easy as compared to the previous year's examination.
- The weightage of Geometry questions was less in this year's exam as compared to previous years' papers.
- DI, Mixture allegation, and Number system (series based) were calculative.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 8th August 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
According to the analysis done by our experts, the quantitative aptitude section was easy-moderate where number of questions asked and nature of questions asked are tabulated below:
Name of the Topic
Number of Questions Asked
Nature of Questions Asked
(2 conceptual, triangle)
5-6 (1 table, 2 pie charts, 1 percentage)
Mixture & Allegation
Speed, Distance & Time
4-5 (Train Based)
Height & Distance
Profit, Loss & Discount
|5-6 (2D & 3D Formula Based)|
5-6 (Identity and value putting)
Ratio & Proportion
Time and Work
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
SSC CGL Tier 2 Analysis 8 August 2022: Good Attempts
Based on the feedback received from the candidates and analysis done by our BYJU'S Exam Prep experts, the number of good attempts for shift 1 of the SSC CGL Tier 2 Analysis 8 August 2022 Paper 1 can be taken as 80-85.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut Off 2022 (Expected)
There are multiple factors that should be considered before determining the cut off such as Vacancy, difficulty level, number of candidates who appeared for the exam etc. This year's expected SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut off all posts except AAO & JSO i.e., the cutoff Tier 1 + Tier 2 (Paper 1 + 2) is as follows:
SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Years Cut Off
The SSC CGL Tier 2 Previous Years Cutoff are listed below according to various lists released by SSC:
The cutoff Tier 1 + Tier 2 (Paper 1 + 2) for all posts except AAO & JSO
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 8th August 2022 Quantitative Aptitude: Questions Asked
Listed below are a few questions mentioned in SSC CGL question paper.
- If x+1x2=1 find the value of x6+1x6.
- If x + y = 1 find the value of x3+3xy +y3.
- X, y and x are the three sides of the triangle and X2 + y2 > z2 where z is the largest side of triangle, then which type of triangle it is.
- The sum of three prime numbers x, y and z is 70 and z>y>x than find the value of z.
- x3+y3 = 27 then x + y = ?
- x3+1/x3 = √3, then x6+1x6=?
- Two circles of same radius of 36 cm intersect each other at their centres. Find the common chord.
- The diameter of the circle is 20 cm. What angle is made by the chord of length 10 cm of the same circle at the centre.
- A container contained a mixture of milk and water in the ratio 2 : 3. When 10 litres of the mixture was taken out and 10 litres of water was poured into the container this process repeated two more times. Find the percentage milk in the final mixture.
- The area of the two similar triangle ABC and DEF are 25 and 36. If AB = 4 then find the value of DE?
Stay tuned to know the detailed section-wise SSC CGL Exam Analysis for tier 2!
|SSC & Railway Exams||SSC CPO Exam|
|SSC CGL Exam||SSC MTS Exam|
|SSC CHSL Exam||SSC Steno Exam|
|SSC GD Constable Exam|