Check 7 Daily Routine Practices for Exam Aspirants to Crack Online Exams
Make an Organized and Flexible Study Schedule
To stay disciplined, make a study schedule that divides the day into study intervals. Ensure that frequent breaks are incorporated, including a proper lunch break, workout schedule, and pleasant activity/hobby time. A well-planned schedule helps keep you on track with your study.
Furthermore, because you will have to complete a vast syllabus before the exam with sufficient time for revision time, having a well-structured plan will assist you in organizing your SSC Preparation. Maintain rigorous adherence to your timeline. However, keep in mind that it is subject to change over time.
- Establish your priorities
- Make time for extended study sessions.
- Take good care of yourself.
- Do not sleep while studying.
- Get adequate rest.
Take Notes While Learning
This is one of the most effective methods for improving memory. To learn how to pass the SSC, jot down tiny point-by-point notes in a notebook and then go over them later. Whatever notes you take, make an effort to write them clearly. It will also be beneficial throughout your revision phase. You may simply modify things.
Attempt Quizzes and Mock Tests
A quiz is one of the most effective tools for improving your knowledge. Every day, BYJU'S Exam Prep provides you with completely fresh sets of quizzes on a variety of topics. If you're bored with studying or believe you've completely studied a subject or topic, it's time to test! Taking these tests not only enhances your preparation but also your speed and accuracy.
All the students appearing for SSC CGL 202-21 need to solve 100 questions in 60 minutes. This means that you have 30 - 40 seconds to solve each question. Time management is a prerequisite in order to crack the exam. To solve the exam within the time duration, mock tests should be solved on a regular basis.
Tips to solve the Mock Tests and Quizzes more efficiently
- Solve each of the topic's questions at least three times while studying it. In the first try, you will comprehend the question and reasoning; in the second, you will be able to solve it correctly; and in the third, you will be able to solve it accurately in less time.
- Start attempting SSC mock tests when you've finished the course so you don't get stuck on a certain topic.
- The goal of practicing mock examinations should be to improve your speed and accuracy in answering 100 questions in 60 minutes.
- Analyze your performance and identify areas for improvement after completing each test/quiz. Do not attempt to solve more than two sample papers in a single day. After such strenuous exercise, your mind needs relaxation.
- Do not be discouraged if the results are not good and satisfactory in the beginning; instead, continue to analyze deficiencies and work on them.
- It is also necessary to perform sectional mock examinations in order to understand and manage time effectively.
Revise on a regular basis
Even if you think you've mastered a certain topic, idea, chapter, or subject, you should nevertheless revise on a regular basis. Revision is critical for SSC preparation. BYJU'S Exam Prep provides you access to organized study resources and study notes.
- While revising, make a point of emphasizing both significant and weak points.
- Revise important formulae and current affairs
- Keep revising and practicing important rules of English grammar, tricks of reasoning, and quant subjects
Follow a Healthy Lifestyle
The candidate should be confident when taking the examination. To achieve physical and mental fitness, aspirants must eat a nutritious diet. Consume iron- and vitamin-B-rich meals to support your brain by giving the nutrients it requires.
Importance of Proper Exercise
The essential thing is that regular exercise reduces stress. Students relieve stress by going for regular walks, swimming, jogging, and other activities. You will be happier and more productive as a result of this. Avoid junk and fried meals, and instead, follow a balanced eating plan. Improve your concentration by practicing meditation and yoga.
Have a Positive Outlook
The quality of your learning process is determined by your mindset. If you have a bad attitude and continuously telling yourself that you can't do it, it won't help you learn. A pessimistic attitude will make things more difficult. When you begin to think positively, your brain will become more creative. You will also feel less worried and more receptive to new ideas if you have the correct mentality. Despite all of the preparation ideas and techniques, aspirants sometimes make blunders.
Keep Yourself Away from Distractions
While studying, it is normal for everyone to become distracted by their phones or the people around them. But what matters is how you avoid distractions in order to get greater results. Why do you believe top students are able to pass these challenging exams? It's because they aim to avoid anything that may stymie their achievement. You should be aware of your priorities and work accordingly. Make it a habit to restrict your needs and interests throughout the preparation period. Once the exams are over, you will have adequate time to devote to other activities; nevertheless, the tests must be completed with the highest seriousness.
Blunders to Avoid During SSC Exams Preparation
- Failure to Follow the Timetable: Candidates must ensure that they fully adhere to the timetable that they have created for the exam.
- Hectic Schedule: Candidates should avoid studying for lengthy periods of time since it might fatigue them.
- Studying too Many Books: Aspirants should avoid studying too many books at once as this might lead to confusion and jeopardize their SSC preparation.
- Ignoring Subjects: When it comes to competitive examinations like SSC, candidates should make certain that not a single item from the curriculum is overlooked.
- Do Not Multi-task: Every exam topper who passed never attempted to complete numerous things at the same time. It is not recommended for high exam output. You must realize that focusing on one activity at a time may improve your performance and that after the first activity is completed, you can go on to the next.
All The Best!!