Rail India Technical and Economic Services Private Limited (RITES), a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, is a leading multi-disciplinary consulting company in the domains of transportation, infrastructure, and associated technology. RITES is looking for dynamic and hardworking people to apply online for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) jobs in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering. Read on for Important Dates, Total Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and other information.
RITES Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Commencement of online application and online payment
Last date of online application and online
Date of Selection
To be notified later
RITES Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
GET (Civil Engineering)
GET (Mechanical Engineering)
GET (Electrical Engineering)
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website: http://www.rites.com
- While submitting an online application, the system will create a ‘Registration No.' on top of the online form. Take note of this "Registration No." and use it in any future communications.
- After filling out the relevant information under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form,” click on the “GATE Details” page and input the information for GATE 2020 or GATE 2021.
- After that, click the "Make payment" button.
RITES Eligibility Criteria 2021
|Vacancy No||Post||Graduation Degree required|
|18/20||GET (Civil Engineering)||Full-time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering|
|19/20||GET (Mechanical Engineering)||Full-time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical|
Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering /
|20/20||GET (Electrical Engineering)||Full-time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electrical|
Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
RITES Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
|General/OBC Candidates||₹ 600/- plus Taxes as applicable|
|EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||₹ 300/- plus Taxes as applicable|
RITES Selection Procedure 2021
Interested applicants who meet the qualifying requirements should have taken the GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 exam as follows:
|Vacancy No||Post||Corresponding GATE Paper||GATE Paper Code|
|18/20||GET (Civil Engineering)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|19/20||GET (Mechanical Engineering)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|20/20||GET (Electrical Engineering)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
- The higher score of GATE 2020 or 2021 only will be considered for shortlisting
- Qualified applicants will be short-listed for interviews based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in each area.
- Due to the prevalent pandemic situation, the selection process may be conducted online.
- Final merit list will be prepared as :
GATE Marks (Out of 100) - 75%
Interview - 25%
- Only those individuals will be considered for a position on the panel if they secure minimum marks in the Interview as
For General/ EWS : 60%
For SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD : 50%
- There will be no aggregate qualifying marks.
- Candidates may attend the interviews in either Hindi or English.
RITES Nature of Engagement
- Selected applicants will get training for two months.
- After completing the training period, the candidates would be hired as Engineers on IDA pay scales ranging from ₹ 40,000 to 1,40,000 for a period of two years.
- Selected applicants may be posted to any location in India.
- At the end of the probation period, candidates must pass a screening exam in order for their services to be confirmed. Those who do not pass the screening exam may have their probation period extended.
- Candidates should also be aware that no employee's application will be submitted for employment outside the company until he or she has completed two years of service with the company.
RITES Salary 2021
- During the training period, candidates would be put in the IDA pay range of ₹40,000-1,40,000, with a beginning basic salary of ₹ 40,000/-.
- They will be given Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) in addition to basic salary throughout the training period.
- After completing the training, candidates will be employed as engineers in the IDA pay – scale of ₹ 40,000-1,40,000, and will be paid Basic pay and DA, fixed/variable allowances, Performance Related Pay, Medical facilities, HRA/Lease accommodation, attractive superannuation packages
RITES Service Agreement Bond
- The selected applicants will be required to sign a service agreement bond in order to successfully complete the stipulated training term and then serve the company for at least three years.
- The bond amount is ₹ 1,00,000/- (GST extra as applicable) for General/OBC(NCL) and ₹ 50, 000/- (GST additional as applicable) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS.
- If applicants desire to withdraw from service during the training term or within three years after completion of the training period, the above sum must be deposited.
If you aim to crack GATE & ESE, Other PSU Exams then you must try Online Classroom Program to get unlimited access to all the live structured courses and unlimited mock tests from the following links given below :
If you have any queries, feel free to drop a comment below. We will definitely help you out in every manner.
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life set Hai !!!!