BYJU'S Exam Prep ESE Civil Engineering Online mock test 2022-23 is a balanced combination of technical and non-technical questions, providing you with complete coverage of the syllabus. The IES/ESE civil engineering 2022-2023 examination demands an in-depth conceptual alacrity of the topics and regular practice to ensure maximum retention. The ESE CE test series covers the entire syllabus and lets you practice the questions in the exam setting.
The UPSC IES civil engineering online test series has been curated as per your exam needs and after an intense research of the exam pattern, the latest question trend, and weightage of various topics of the syllabus. Practice and revise using the ESE CE mock test for a quality self-assessment and identify the gaps in your exam preparation to make suitable improvements. Attempt a free ESE CE mock test to get started.
ESE (IES) Civil Mock Test 2022-2023 | Exam Overview
ESE 2021 notification will be released soon. It is recommended that the candidates plan and prepare ahead for the upcoming examination to elevate their chances of success. The ESE civil engineering test series provides an exam-like setting letting you determine the best way to attempt the exam. Continuous practice of the IES ESE CE mock test also minimizes errors and improves your score.
Aspirants must practice ESE CE mock test after completion of each topic and increase the number of mock tests after completion of the entire syllabus. The BYJU'S Exam Prep ESE CE online test series consist of sectional topic-wise test and full-length test for your exam preparation. The IES CE test series is the best way to learn the implementation of concepts and practice them. The test series also helps to memorise the formulas and concepts. The ESE CE test series provides a time-planned and structured assessment and also helps in the timely completion of the syllabus.
IES Civil Engineering Mock Test Schedule 2023
ESE CE Mock Test 2023 Dates
ESE CE 2023 Full-Length Tests
No. of Questions
|10 August 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test - 1
|10 September 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test - 2
|10 October 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test - 3
|10 November 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test - 4
|10 December 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test - 5
|30 December 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test - 6
|15 January 2023|
ESE CE Mock Test - 7
ESE (Paper 1) 2023 Subject Tests
No of Questions
|12 August 2022|
Current Affairs: National International 1
|25 August 2022|
Material Science Engineering
13 September 2022
Standards And Quality Practices
28 September 2022
Basics of Project Management
12 October 2022
Basics of Energy Environment
27 October 2022
Current Affairs: National International 2
ESE (Paper 2) CE 2023 Full-Length Tests
No of Questions
|20 August 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test 1
|20 September 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test 2
|20 October 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test 3
|20 November 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test 4
|20 December 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test 5
|5 January 2023|
ESE CE Mock Test 6
|20 January 2023|
ESE CE Mock Test 7
ESE 2023 Subject Test Part Test
No of Questions
14 Aug 2022
Design of Steel Structures
|26 Aug 2022|
ESE CE Mock Test Series 2022-2023 (Key Features)
- The ESE CE test series contain mock tests for both Paper 1 and Paper 2
- The ESE CE 2023 online test series contain 17 subject tests (topic-wise) and part tests.
- The BYJU'S Exam Prep ESE CE 2023 mock test also comprises of 5 Full-Length Tests along with free All India Live Mock.
- Each ESE CE online mock test provides a detailed explanation and solution for better comprehension.
- The ESE CE 2023 mock test can be solved on both mobile phones and PCs.
- The ESE CE online test series is based on the latest exam pattern and question trend.
ESE Civil Test Series Key Benefits
Attempting the UPSC ESE Civil Engineering Test Series is a vital part of your preparation. We know the competition is rising each year. So BYJU'S Exam Prep has prepared the best test series to ace the exam.
- Improve your speed and accuracy by solving tests regularly.
- Revise your syllabus each time you attempt the paper.
- Test series give you a better understanding of exam patterns and syllabus through mock tests.
- Get over your exam fear by attempting the test series.
- Our test series is prepared by the best GATE faculties.
Buy ESE Civil Test Series 2022-23
The ESE CE online test series is an accumulation of subject-wise tests and full-length tests for both paper 1 and paper 2. Buy the ESE CE online test series to cover the entire syllabus in a structural manner. Regular practice of the ESE CE test series will improve your way of solving questions, enhance speed and reduce errors. This will elevate your score and your chances of succeeding in the exam.
Purchase the ESE CE mock test for a good hold on both technical and non-technical topics by continuous practice of questions. The test series is curated by exam experts and contains questions of varying complexity as per the importance of topics. Assess your preparation and improve it to reach the desired level with the help of BYJU'S Exam Prep ESE CE test series.
ESE CE Exam Pattern 2022-23
The ESE CE 2022-2023 exam contains three stages:
Stage 1: Preliminary
Stage 2: Mains
Stage 3: Interview.
The ESE CE Prelims 2022-2023 Exam pattern is given below.
ESE CE 2022-2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
ESE CE 2022-2023 Prelims Paper
Number of questions
General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper
Engineering Discipline Paper
ESE CE 2022-2023 Mains Exam Pattern
ESE CE 2022-2023 Mains Paper
Number of questions
ESE Civil Engineering Paper 1
ESE Civil Engineering Paper 2
IES/ ESE Syllabus 2022-2023
Prelims Paper I
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic, and industrial development
- Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance, and services
- Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, environmental pollution, and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment
- Basics of Project Management 8. Basics of Material Science and Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology-based education.
- Ethics and values in the Engineering profession.
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management
- The flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Transportation Engineering
How to take the ESE CE Mock Test?
Candidates must follow the following steps to take the ESE CE mock test:
- Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Click on the Test series tab on the right upper side.
- Select the Electronics exams category.
- Select the ESE CE tab.
- ESE CE Mock Test will appear on the screen.
- Make the one-time payment and have access to the mock test series.
IES/ESE CE 2022 Exam: Important Dates
|Date of Notification Release||14 September 2022|
|Last date for Receipt of Application||4 October 2022|
|Date of Examination( Stage 1)- Preliminary Examination||19 February 2023|
|Date of Examination (Stage 2)- Mains Examination||25 June 2023|
For any inquiry or issues mail us at email@example.com Or
Call us at +91 9650052904