List of Civil Engineering Entrance Exams for Government Jobs
By : Sachin Singh
Updated : Dec 27, 2022, 11:56
Searching for Civil Engineering jobs, salary, exams notification 2022? Get recently released job notifications, exam dates, & salary structure for Civil Engineering job exams in 2022.
What is Civil Engineering (CE)?
Civil engineering includes the planning, construction, designing and maintenance of roads, bridges, dams, canals, and buildings. The course is offered both, at the graduate and postgraduate levels. The activities of the Civil Engineers are carried out under 5 different areas as follows:
- Building Technology and Construction Management (BTCM)
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE)
- Geotechnical Engineering (GT)
- Structural Engineering (ST)
- Transportation Engineering (TR)
FAQs related to Civil Engineering Exams
1) Can I join any government sector after doing Civil engineering?
Answer: Yes, candidates can join the government sector in various departments by clearing the Civil engineering recruitment exams rolled by different government sectors.
2) What are the exams to join after Civil engineering?
Answer: ESE IES CE, GATE CE, NIELIT, ISRO and many more
3) Which website is the best for Civil engineering exam preparation?
Answer: You must try BYJU'S Exam Prep to prepare for Civil engineering exams with expert mentors, exclusive study material, thousands of questions to practice and prepare for the exam
Dec 27ESE & GATE CE