IB Security Assistant Exam Analysis 2019. The Ministry of Home Affairs has completed the first phase of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Recruitment drive by conducting Tier I of IB Security Assistant Exam today. The offline exam was conducted from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM to recruit 1054 eligible candidates for the post of Security Assistant.
Thanks to Prashant, Ankit, Geetika, Divya, Bharat, Amar, Gaurav, Pragya, Ashish, Rahul, Tejpal, Garima, Ravi, Dheeraj, Prashant, Aditya & other students fro sharing the paper review with us
IB Security Assistant Exam Analysis 2019: Highlights
Are you looking for complete IB Question Answer Key? To help you calculate your marks, BYJU'S Exam Prep have uploaded the IB Question-Answers Key. Below is the link:
Coming to the core, In this article, we will provide you with the sectional & overall difficulty of the paper. We will also share the important topics from which questions were asked.
- Students who appeared for the exam described the level to be EASY.
- Questions were arranged section-wise: Maths (1-20), GK (21-60), English (61-80), Reasoning (81-100)
- Although the Reasoning was a bit on the Moderate side, the overall exam was EASY
- The level of the English section was easiest among all the sections
- Quant section was filled with Advanced Maths questions. No questions from Arithmetic section except Number System.
- GA section was filled with Static GK & Biology questions. No question from Current Affairs & Economy
- Reasoning questions were filled with Analogy, Classification, and Statement & Conclusion questions
- The whole English section was based on only 3 topics: Fill in the Blanks, One-word Substitution & Incorrectly Spelt word.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks||Difficulty Level||Minimum Cut Off Marks (Category-wise)|
UR - 35
OBC - 34
SC - 33
ST - 33
|Logical/ Analytical Ability||20||20||Moderate|
|English Language||20||20||Very Easy|
IB SA GK Section Review - Important Topics
- Indian Polity & Constitution
- Static GK
- Days & Events
IB SA Maths Section Review - Important Topics
- LCM & HCF
- Quadratic Equation
- Linear Equation
- Geometry-Similarity of triangles
- Standard Trigonometry Identities
- Heights and Distances (Basic)
- Mean- theory based
- Number System
- Complementary angles
- Co-ordinate Geometry
IB SA Reasoning Section Review - Important Topics
- Missing Number
- Coding Decoding
- Number Series
- Alphabet series
- Problem based on ages
- Statement & Conclusion
IB SA English Section Review - Important Topics
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Error
- One-word Substitution
What after Tier IB Security Assistant Tier I Exam?
On the basis of the performance in Tier-I exam, candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
Qualifying Marks: 20
|Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||- (Will be tested at the time of Interview)|
- Tier II examination will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks.
- The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories.
|Tier III||Interview/ Personality Test||50 Marks|
- There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
- Candidate's language spoken ability will be tested at the time of Interview/ Personality Test.
Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of their performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam. Here, we end up our article on IB Security Assistant Exam Analysis. If you want to calculate your marks, join our MEGA LIVE Session @ 2 PM today. Set Reminder/ Bookmark the link given below:
Preparing for Government Exams 2019? Get best test series for upcoming SSC CPO, GD Constable, SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, Railways, state & other exams 2018-2019. Our all in one SSC Test Series pack provides a free mock test of each and every exam. Try a free test from the link given below:
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep