BARC Mechanical Exam Pattern 2023
The BARC Scientific Officer Mechanical Paper Analysis 2023 exam pattern consists of multiple-choice questions from various fields of mechanical engineering, with a total of 100 questions to be answered in 2 hours. Check the detailed BARC exam pattern for Mechanical Engineering.
BARC 2023 Exam Pattern - Mechanical
BARC Mechanical Engineering Exam Analysis 2023 Day - 1
The BARC Scientific Officer Mechanical Paper Analysis 2023 exam analysis for Day 1 revealed that the exam was moderately difficult, with most of the questions coming from the core subjects of mechanical engineering.
- The paper was similar to the GATE pattern and many questions were also repeated from GATE previous year exams (1 2 MCQ question types).
- The Paper was Moderately too Tough and it was time-consuming also.
- Most of the questions were from the Thermal portion including RAC, Heat transfer Production.
- Questions from SFD BMD, gears, Gyroscope, Gear, Entropy, and Boundry Layer were asked as well.
Highlights of BARC Mechanical Engineering Exam Day 1
The BARC Scientific Officer Mechanical Paper Analysis 2023 exam is conducted over two days. On day 1, candidates appeared for the online test consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions from various fields of mechanical engineering.
- Some of the Students found the paper Tough but some found it moderate.
- Most of the students told that some Questions were Easy and theoretical but some questions were Tough and Time-Consuming so if you have gone through BYJU'S exam Prep Last 15 Days Preparation Strategy for the BARC Scientific Officer article Last week's tips, you would have not wasted time on tough questions as told in the article.
- Thermal Science, FM HMT and Production had maximum questions proportions in the paper.
- Fluid mechanics, TOM, and SOM Industrial also had good weightage in the exam.
Subject Wise BARC ME 2023 Question Paper Analysis
The BARC Scientific Officer Mechanical Paper Analysis 2023 question paper is expected to cover various subjects of mechanical engineering such as thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, materials science, manufacturing technology, and engineering mathematics, among others.
|SFD BMD, Deflection, Strain Energy, Principal Stresses Torsion|
8- 10 Questions
|Theories of Failure Riveted Joints|
2 - 3 Questions
|Gyroscope, Flywheel, Governor, Gear Vibration|
4 - 5 Questions
|Casting (Gating System Riser Numerical), Welding, Metal Casting, Machine Tool Material Science|
|Queuing Theory, LPP - Graphical Method|
Boundary Layer, Hydrostatic Force, Bernoulli's Equation, Shape Factor - Radiation, Calculation of h and Re Nu etc., Conduction, theoretical questions on h Value Surface Tension
11 - 12 Questions
|Entropy, Second Law of Heat Engine, Work Done, Processes Diagrams, Gas Turbine, Psychrometry, IC Engine Brayton Cycle Regeneration|
BARC ME Analysis 2023 Day-1:Difficulty Level
As per the analysis, Considering important points informing about the level and type of questions that were asked in BARC 2023 Mechanical Engineering the difficulty level of the exam was Moderate to Tough
BARC ME Analysis 2023 Day-1: Expected Good Attempts
Candidates who have attempted 75 - 80 questions correctly could be safe and 240 to 250 could be the highest marks out of 300 marks. So Good Attempt can lie between 80 - 85 questions
BARC ME Analysis 2023 Day-1: Youtube Session
BARC Exam Mechanical Question Papers Answer Keys
Bhabha Atomic Research Center conducts the BARC Exam 2023 for the recruitment of OCES/DGFS Scientific Officer 2023-22 but BARC doesn’t release the BARC Exam previous year's Question Papers Answer Key. If you are searching for BARC Exam2023 Syllabus then you are in the right place. To get an idea of the BARC 2023 Selection Process download the BYJUS EXAM PREP APP or click the below link to check the online classroom program link given below.
Get complete information about the GATE exam pattern, cut-off, and all those related things on the BYJU’S Exam Prep official youtube channel.
Commentswrite a comment