Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) had notified for the post of Scientific Officer and hardly 15 days are left for the preparation of BARC Exams. It is high time to buckle your shoe and get yourself prepared for BARC 2021 Scientific officer Exam as last week pressure can cause anxiety, which can be handled easily by following a few tips and strategies provided in the article. Check out this Last 15 days strategy for BARC Scientific Officer to excel and score better in the exam.
Here gradeup is providing the Best Tips and Tricks for the Last 15 days strategy for BARC Scientific Officer which will lead to improving your performance on the day of examination of BARC. Given the fact that only 15 days are remaining for this year’s examination of Scientific Officer, it is the perfect time for aspirants to get the best out of their preparation.
Last 15 Days Preparation Strategy for BARC Scientific Officer Written Exam
- The written examination for BARC Scientific Officer is a 2hr examination with 100 questions. BARC Scientific officer questions are of GATE level but in less time, you have to attempt more number of questions so the speed is going to be an important factor while giving the exam.
- Start from the first question and start solving easy questions as questions that are a bit lengthy and require more time so mark them for review and completely skip the tough questions. There is an ample number of questions and you can skip too many questions so it's better to attempt easy questions first and don’t stuck and waste time on any particular question.
- A virtual calculator will be provided in the Written examination same as GATE for the BARC Scientific officer exam.
- Solve GATE, ESE, ISRO previous years for the written Examination as many as you can solve before the exam.
Most Important Point for BARC TSO Written Examination of Last 15 Days Strategy
Many students get depressed after the GATE because their score was not good in spite of their dedicated preparation and they stop studying for further examinations like BARC, ISRO and other Mechanical Engineering exams and when they attempt BARC, ISRO or any Exam they don’t Qualify but get very close to cutoff marks and this becomes a regret why they didn’t study after GATE exam well. So please continue your study until you reach somewhere.
General Tips And Tricks to Crack BARC TSO in Last 15 Days
- If you are able to solve 55 questions out of 100 with an efficiency of 90% Then there can be chances for clearing the exam then solve 80 to 90 Ques with 50% to 60 % Efficiency.
- From my experience, I can tell that 25% is totally theoretical and easy but 15 % is very moderate numerical questions try to solve these 40 questions in 1st hour of the exam. To clear the exam in the remaining 1 hour now you need only 20 more questions.
BARC Exam Last 15 days tips: Time Management is the Key
- Your mind will adapt to real situations which come in the BARC exam so try to appear in tough mock exams for BARC 2021 as the BARC exam is very difficult to score but easy to crack.
- The main objective of the mock exam should be time management rather than accuracy and concept.
How to crack Exam: BARC Exam Last 15 days tips
Please don't take it for granted as generally, the BARC exam is conducted after completion of the GATE exam if you will not prepare seriously then definitely you will not clear the exam.
- So even you prepared GATE very hard but during preparation don't go for a long question those ones which are very time-consuming.
- Practice questions that are numerical but are less complex because in exams if you go for complex questions then also you will be not able to crack the exam.
- As per my opinion, you should go through the previous year's GATE & IES questions.
After Exam Tips for BARC TSO Exam
- Don't waste your time on paper evaluation after the examination.
- Try to find improvements in your preparation and try hard for the next assignment and Don't compare your set with others, because it does not make any sense.
BARC TSO Study Plans
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams (Mechanical Engineering), then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE ME:
Comprehensive Preparation for GATE & ESE ME Exams(500+ Hours of Live Classes, 300+ Quizzes for Practice and 60+ Mock Tests)
You can avail Test Series specially designed for all Mechanical Engineering Exams:
Get Unlimited Access to all 161+ Mock Tests
All the Best!
Update BYJU’S Exam Prep, Best GATE exam app for Preparation
Commentswrite a comment