- Teaching, Learning & Resources (30%)
- Research, Professional Practice & Collaborative Performance (30%)
- Graduation Outcome (15%)
- Outreach and Inclusivity (15%)
- Perception (10%)
The rankings are updated to date here as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework Ministry of Education, Government of India for the year 2021. We will update the rankings as soon as they are available for 2022.
List of Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India 2022
Here is the list of top 100 engineering colleges in India issued by the MHRD based on the full scores:
Apart from the above rankings, Institutes are further ranked on the basis of Teaching, Learning and Resources (TLR), Research, Professional Practice and Collaborative performance (RPC), Graduation Outcome (GO), Outreach, and Inclusivity (OI), and Perception (PR) separately. Candidates can check these rankings here:
NIRF Rankings 2021
Every year around 30-40 lakhs of students give either PG or UG exams for getting into these colleges. The exams are really tough and the quality of the exam is also high. The competition for getting into these colleges is also cut-throat.
How can BYJU'S Exam Prep help you in getting into these colleges?
You can give some of the entrance examinations which will allow you to study in one of the colleges. Exams like:
For Undergraduate Programme:
- JEE MAINS and ADVANCED: For IITs, IISc, ISM Dhanbad & NITs, IIITs, other GFTIs, some other institutes
- BITSAT: BITS Pilani, BITS Goa, BITS Hyderabad
- VITEEE: For Vellore Institute of Technology
For Postgraduate Programme:
So if you want to prepare for these exams you can join BYJU'S Exam Prep APP. You will get help in the following departments of preparation.
1. For concept understanding follow all the free/paid classes.
2. For practice use Mock tests, weekly tests, daily quizzes, and expert advice which will give you an edge over your peers.
We hope this detailed article on the top 100 engineering colleges in India will help you. If you have any queries drop a comment below. We will get back to you.
Commentswrite a comment