Bhaba Atomic Research Center Scientific Officer BARC interview for mechanical is one of the major steps in the whole recruitment process. Deep Subject knowledge is asked in the interview for mechanical and a large emphasis is given to the practical knowledge of candidates.
The panel of BARC interviews is known for testing your approach towards solving a problem. Hence they try to get the answer to every possible question in a very detailed way. These are the general tips for each candidate preparing for the BARC interview for Mechanical Engineering Students.
To avail of branch-specific tips, candidates must focus on the basic concepts of each subject as shared in the below article of BARC interview for Mechanical Engineering. If you are good with your concepts, nothing can stop your way to reach BARC as a Scientific Officer.BARC releases the scientific officer cut off released with and without GATE to Qualify for BARC Interview for mechanical However, you can check out the previous year cut off for BARC scientific officer exam also.
Highlights of BARC Interview for mechanical
- BARC Scientific Officer interview is one of the best and deep knowledge checking interviews a candidate would face, which seems more of a one to one discussion with each panel member where the interviewers or the Scientists of BARC have an amazing approach of judging the abilities of a student. They will give you ample time and hints to think to reply to a question and solve practical problems.
- It is generally seen that If you provide the right answer to a question, the next question depends upon the answer.
- The panel tests your approach so instead, give a proper solution or answer instead of saying "I DON'T KNOW" directly.
- The panel can ask the subjects of your interest, and questions will be directed from that subject, so always be prepared to tell one or two favorite subjects.
- Every interviewer is polite and will not humiliate you if you have told anything wrong So, avoid any hesitation while answering the questions.
Tips to Crack BARC Interview for Mechanical
- Keep yourself calm while beginning the Interview, but if a candidate is anxious, the panel tries to make you comfortable by asking questions about schooling and graduation in starting the InterviewInterview.
- Try to get thorough knowledge of at least four subjects of your choice, from basic to complex, and all your concepts must be firm.
- Try to choose core engineering subjects while selecting the subjects for interview preparations.
- The questions will be from those topics in which the candidate is comfortable, but the depth of questions will test every tiny concept of the topic, so be prepared with it.
- Be prepared with the formulae, graphs, etc., at your fingertips for the subjects prepared as you may be asked to plot the graphs.
- Apart from all these subjects, the final year project is also important. So remember and revise the highlights of your Project, and the interviewer can ask why you chose it as your Project?
BARC Interview Sample Questions for Mechanical Students
Here we are sharing sample questions of a candidate of Fluid Mechanics Subject -
The interviewer draws a tank, and at the bottom, he made an opening similar as above -
Q1- What will be velocity?
Q2- Now he attached a nozzle and asked what will be a change in velocity?
Candidate- Velocity will increase.
Q3-What is Variation in pressure?
candidate-The pressure will decrease.
Q4-Now he attached a diffuser and now asks for Variation in velocity.
Candidate- Velocity will decrease.
Q5- what will be the Variation in pressure?
Candidate- Pressure will increase.
Q6- How flow is possible from low pressure to high pressure?
The candidate Tried to explain by Bernoulli's theorem, but the interviewer was not satisfied.
Q6- what is Archimedes principle ?
Candidate- buoyancy is equal to the weight of the fluid displaced.
General Tips for BARC Interview For Mechanical Students
These are some points you may find worth following for Mechanical Engineering Students -
- The Interview is purely technical; they will generally ask you to write down five subjects you claim you are good at and start.
- They will start with very basic questions, e.g. what's the boiling point of water? And Gradually, they take you up to the next level.
- They don't ask you to do some complicated derivation, but they can ask small logical formulation.
Other Important articles for BARC Mechanical Students
|BARC ME Eligibility Criteria||BARC ME Selection Process|
|BARC Syllabus for Mechanical||BARC ME Previous Year Cut off|
|BARC ME Results||BARC ME Application Process|
Gradeup Super links
- ESE and GATE CE Super (25+ LIVE Courses and 150+ Mock Tests)
- ESE and GATE ME Super (24+ LIVE Courses and 160+ Mock Tests)
- ESE and GATE ECE Super (24+ LIVE Courses and 150+ Mock Tests)
- ESE and GATE EE Super (25+ LIVE Courses and 190+ Mock Tests)
- GATE CSE Super (21+ LIVE Courses and 100+ Mock Tests)
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai !!!!