CVPPPL Recruitment through GATE 2022: Overview
Check out the brief overview of CVPPPL Trainee Engineer 2022 recruitment about application dates, vacancies, selection process etc.
CVPPPL Recruitment 2022 for Trainee Engineer Overview
Name of Organization
Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Ltd. (CVPPPL)
To be released
|Selection Process||GATE 2022 score|
Application date for CVPPPL 2022
|To be notified|
CVPPPL: Full Form and Functions
Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Ltd is the full name of CVPPPL. CVPPPL was established on the initiative of the governments of J&K and India to utilise the river Chenab's huge hydro potential. The Pakal Dul, Kiru, Kwar, and Dul Hasti (Stage-II) Hydroelectric Projects in the Chenab River Basin, Distt. Kishtwar has been entrusted to CVPPPL.
CVPPPL Recruitment through GATE 2022 Notification
The CVPPPL Recruitment 2022 pdf for the post of Trainee Engineer through GATE 2022 will be available on the company's official website soon.
CVPPPL Recruitment through GATE 2022: Important Dates
The important dates for the CVPPPL recruitment 2022 apply online, exam dates will be updated here shortly.
|Commencement of Online Application||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be notified|
|Personal Interview Dates||To be notified|
|Tentative Date of Result||To be notified|
CVPPPL Vacancy 2022: Branch-Wise Vacancies
CVPPPL will release the number of Trainee Engineer opportunities available through GATE 2022 in due course. Please return to this post for more information on the CVPPPL recruitment process.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer Civil||To be notified soon|
|Trainee Engineer Mechanical|
|Trainee Engineer Electrical|
|Trainee Engineer Electronics|
|Trainee Engineer Instrumentation|
CVPPPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order to be considered for CVPPPL Recruitment through GATE 2022.
Educational Qualification for CVPPPL Trainee Engineer
Interested candidates must meet the following educational requirements in the particular discipline.
Age Limit for CVPPPL
Candidates interested in CVPPPL recruitment 2022 must meet the following age requirements as of July 31, 2022, in addition to the other requirements.
|38 years||40 years|
Selection Procedure for CVPPPL
- Only those individuals who apply for CVPPPL recruitment and have passed the GATE-2022 exam will be considered for shortlisting. On the basis of GATE-2022 scores, shortlisting will be done in order of merit.
- According to the CVPPPL Promoters Agreement, 49% of employees must be permanent residents of J&K, subject to their suitability, availability, and eligibility.
- Candidates who are shortlisted based on the advertised vacancies and the merit of their GATE-2022 scores will be selected provisionally and given an "offer of appointment" accordingly. The appointment, on the other hand, is contingent on all of the testimonials being confirmed and proven to be correct through proper procedures.
Weightage for the positions of Trainee Engineer
|GATE 2022 Score||100%|
How to Apply online for CVPPPL Recruitment through GATE 2022?
Candidates who have registered for GATE-2022 and have a valid GATE-2022 registration number can register online at CVPPPL's website www.cvppindia.com in the Careers (job opportunities) area.
Candidates must carefully read the instructions and complete the online application with complete and accurate information. Following the completion of the form, the system will generate a CVPPPL Unique Registration Number (URN).
Candidates should do the following before applying online:
- Scan a current passport-size photo of them.
- Scan all of the necessary certificates and documents.
- Have a working e-mail address and phone number
- CVPPPL will only communicate with you via your registered e-mail address or SMS.
CVPPPL Application Fee 2022
- Male candidates from the Unreserved (UR) and OBC categories must pay the following online application fee:
- Unreserved (UR)/ OBC - ₹500
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS / Female candidates - Exempted
CVPPPL Trainee Engineer Salary and Surety Bond
Remuneration and Training
- Candidates recruited into the E-1 grade with a salary scale of 40000-3%-140000 (IDA) will be trained for one year, which may be extended if necessary, according to corporate policy.
- After successfully completing the one-year training programme, the incumbents will be promoted to Engineer in E-2 grade, with a pay scale of Rs. 50000-3%-160000 (IDA) and a one-year probation term, which may be extended if necessary, according to corporate rules.
- Basic pay, Dearness Allowance based on the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) pattern, Perquisites and Allowance based on Cafeteria Allowance, Company Quarters or HRA, PF, Gratuity, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Medical Facilities, and other benefits are included in the compensation package.
- Candidates selected as Trainee Engineers (Civil) must sign a Service Agreement Bond agreeing to work for the company for a total of four years, including the time spent as a Trainee, as outlined below:
- General / OBC Candidates - ₹1.25 Lacs
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates - ₹75,000/-
- Selected candidates will also be needed to provide a Surety Bond, which must be executed on non-judicial stamp paper and be of the required value.
CVPPPL Contact Details
- Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Ltd.
Chenab Jal Shakti Bhawan
Opposite Saraswati Dham, Rail Head Complex
Jammu - 180012, J&K (UT)
For the Official Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Ltd. website, click the link below:
CVPPPL Official Website
The following articles are useful for preparing for the GATE Exam:
GATE 2022 Exam Syllabus:
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams, then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE:
Comprehensive Preparation for GATE & ESE
Attempt online mock tests of ESE & GATE 2022 at BYJU'S Exam Prep to improve the exam score in all disciplines.
Online Test Series for ESE and GATE
All the Best!
Commentswrite a comment