Answer: A-Single-time estimate
CPM requires a single-time estimate.
CPM is the acronym for Critical Path Method. CPM is an activity-oriented technique that focuses on cost optimization. CPM requires a single-time estimate and it is a deterministic model. In contrast to this, PERT is an event-oriented technique and requires three times the estimate.
☛ Related Questions:
- While passing over the moving blade of the reaction turbine
- The Rigid Suspension is Beneficial When
- A zero film bearing is a bearing
- The correct flow of power through the drive train is
- The consumable electrode is used in