Here are few Best books for Theory of Machines and Vibrations
Theory of Machines & Vibration(S.S.Rattan)
- It is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of Mechanical Engineering. The book comprises of chapters on mechanisms and machines, velocity, acceleration, computer-aided analysis of mechanisms and graphical and computer-aided synthesis of mechanisms. In addition, the book consists of chapterwise questions for thorough revision and final practice
Theory of Machines by Sadhu Singh
- It is a comprehensive book on various concepts of the subject explained in a simple language for Mechanical and Civil Engineering students.
- The topics are explained with a large number of diagrams, exercises and solved problems to evoke more interest in the learning process. The book contains easy explanations to begin with and gradually discusses more advanced and complex topics. The textbook conforms to syllabi prescribed by several universities throughout India.
Theory of Machines and Mechanisms(John J.Uicker, Gordon R. Pennock, Joseph E Shingley )
- This SI edition of Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, Third Edition, International Version, provides the foundation for the study of displacements, velocities, accelerations, and static and dynamic forces required for the proper design of mechanical linkages, cams, and geared systems.
- The authors present the background, notation, and nomenclature essential for students to understand the various and independent technical approaches that exist in the field of mechanisms, kinematics, and dynamics.
- Coverage of all analysis and development methods is balanced, with the use of both analytic and graphic tools. In addition, all measurements are presented using the International System of Units (SI).
- This text is ideal for undergraduate students preparing for the GATE and ESE Examination of Mechanical engineering, taking a course on the kinematics of machines, dynamics of machines, and/or mechanics of machines.
Hope you find this article useful and if you aiming to crack GATE & ESE, Other PSU Exams then you must try Online Classroom Program to get unlimited access to all the live structured courses and unlimited mock tests from the following links:
ESE and GATE ME Online Classroom Program (24+ LIVE Courses and 160+ Mock Tests)
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
Commentswrite a comment