Here we are providing the Books which will make it easy for students to grasp the knowledge.
1. Manufacturing Science by Amitabha Ghosh
- The first chapter is about the manufacturing properties of various materials.
- In the subsequent chapters, the authors lucidly explain key manufacturing processes such as machining, joining, forming, and casting, including a chapter on unconventional machining processes.
- The final chapter talks about the modern manufacturing technologies like Generative Manufacturing, Self-Assembly, and Liga Process.
2.Manufacturing Technology- P.N.Rao
- P. N. Rao’s Manufacturing Technology: Metal Cutting and Machine Tools - Volume 2 3rd Edition is for mechanical engineering students preparing for GATE and ESE.
- The has been divided into several chapters so as to help you have a better understanding of the subject.
- Concepts are given in a easy manner for good understanding.
3.Manufacturing Engineering and Technology: Serope Kalpakjian, Steven R Schmid
- Presentation of each topic within a larger context of manufacturing engineering and technology, using extensive schematic diagrams and flowcharts.
- Emphasis on the practical uses of the concepts and information presented.
- Numerous illustrative examples and case studies to highlight important concepts and techniques with tables comparing the advantages and limitations of manufacturing processes
For the detailed schedule of the GATE Mechanical Engineering(ME) 2021 Champion Study Plan, click here
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams (Mechanical Engineering), then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE ME:
Comprehensive Preparation for GATE & ESE ME Exams(500+ Hours of Live Classes, 300+ Quizzes for Practice and 60+ Mock Tests)
You can avail Test Series specially designed for all Mechanical Engineering Exams:
All the Best!
Update BYJU’S Exam Prep, Best GATE exam App