Engineering Mechanics by S S Bhavikatti
- This is a comprehensive book meeting complete requirements of Engineering Mechanics Course of undergraduate syllabus.
- Emphasis has been laid on drawing neat free-body diagrams and then applying laws of mechanics systematically.
- Standard notations are used throughout and important points are stressed. All problems are solved systematically to illustrate correct method of answering.
- This book a self-sufficient and a good textbook for any university student preparing for Competetive exams
An Introduction to Mechanics by Daniel Kleppner and Robert Kolenkow
- An Introduction To Mechanics 1st Edition has more than 700 illustrations to demonstrate the concepts explained and has content-wise questions given at the end of each chapter to help the students revise and understand the information better.
- The questions are graded according to their difficulty with answers provided for the difficult ones. The book also has several solved examples and practice sets of questions to enhance the students’ analytical aptitude.
SAHI PREP HAI TO LIFE SET HAI !!