Major Topics to Prepare for ESIC UDC/Stenographer 2022 Exam
The topics to prepare for the ESIC UDC/Stenographer 2022 English Section which will be asked in the actual exam are listed below.
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & phrases
- One-word substitutions
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Para jumble
- Spelling Error
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
The candidates can download the ESIC UDC/Stenographer Syllabus PDF.
You can Practice and download the free PDF for the Reasoning Ability Section of the ESIC UDC/Steno 2022 Exam.
Download 30 Important Questions for Reasoning Ability
Importance of the English Section in the ESIC UDC/Stenographer 2022 Exam
- The aspirants must be aware of the matter of fact that ESIC Stenographer English Section carries the weightage of 100 marks. On the other hand, there will be Prelims & Mains for ESIC UDC 2022 Exam. And the Prelims carries 50 marks and Mains too.
- The English Section can not be overlooked because it is a scoring subject for those who start evaluating its worth in ESIC UDC/Steno 2022 Exam.
- Not only these questions will be enough to get the job in ESIC UDC/Stenographer 2022 exam. You need to go through the previous year's question paper to assure that no stone is unturned.
- The experts at BYJU'S EXAM PREP make sure that you are practicing such questions and patterns which can be encountered in the ESIC UDC/Stenographer exam. Now you have one job to do just attempt the daily quizzes for English Section.
Some Questions from ESIC UDC/Steno English Section PDF
Directions: Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E, and F in the proper sequence to
form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below.
A. But recent reports suggest President Barack Obama has decided to break out of this mould.
B. As all cricket fans know, in one-day cricket, the leading batsman in the side often finds himself unable
to score freely in the first 45 of the allotted 50 overs.
C. Mostly they act like lame ducks, as they are derisively referred to, engaging in warm and fuzzy noncontroversial activities like presidential visits abroad, planning their presidential libraries, and so
D. He is said to be considering taking some serious steps to push forward his disarmament and arms
control agenda which, after a lot of promise and considerable initial success had stalled in subsequent
E. He finally lets loose with his bat in the last five “slog” overs to make up for a lost time, permitting himself bold and unconventional shots without fear that he might get out since the innings will end in five
F. Not all U.S. Presidents view their last few months in office as “slog” overs and turn hyperactive to reach
their promised targets.
1. Which of the following will be the Last sentence?
2. Which of the following will be the First sentence?
3. Which of the following will be the Third sentence?
4. Which of the following will be the Fourth sentence?
5. Which of the following will be the Second sentence?
Download ESIC UDC/Stenographer English Free PDF
Reasoning Ability questions are important for the following bank exams.
Name of the exam
To crack ESIC 2022 exam, you can try BYJU'S Exam Prep ESIC Online Coaching executed by expert faculty to help you understand the concepts in detail and crack the exam with ease.
Other Important Links-
|ESIC Vacancy State Wise||ESIC Salary|
|ESIC Cut Off||ESIC Books|
If you are aiming to crack the ESIC UDC exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment