The correct answer to Microcontrollers often has CPUs, RAM and ROM.
Answer - D. Two buses and two memory areas (RAM and ROM) for program and data units are in a microcontroller. It has accumulator units and a central processing unit (CPU). Some microcontrollers may have more than 1 CPU.
A detailed solution to the question, microcontrollers often have been provided here.
Any processing device on a microcontroller has a CPU as its brain. It oversees and manages all activities carried out on the microcontroller devices. It reads programmes stored in ROM memory, runs them, and carries out the intended function of that application.
Code memory or programme memory of applications refers to the memory used to store the microcontroller's programme. The microcontroller's ROM memory, commonly referred to as its memory, needs a place to store data or operands temporarily.
The RAM utilized as its data memory is used to store data for operation temporarily.
Hence, Option (D) is the correct answer.
☛ Related Questions:
- if the area calculated from the plan plotted with measurements
- a beam is a structural member which is subjected to
- the risk of segregation is more for
- Which methods may cause a thread to stop executing
- Rails are fixed on steel sleepers
- Lysimeter is used to measure
- Borrow pits should preferably be located in
- Long Compression Members will
- The average delta for rice crop is
Commentswrite a comment