The masculine, feminine, and neuter genders are the three primary types of gender in English grammar. Any word or adjective that is used to describe male humans and animals is considered to be of the masculine gender. The masculine gender is defined as words "related to, or forming the gender that typically comprises most words or grammatical forms pertaining to males" in both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford Learner's Dictionaries. Additionally, it is described as words "belonging to a class of words that relate to masculine persons or animals and sometimes have a distinctive form" in the Oxford Learner's Dictionary. The words for girls, women, and female animals are feminine nouns.
- The words for boys, men, and male animals are masculine nouns.
Masculine of 'Bee' is _____________. 1. Drone 2. King 3. Queen 4. None of the above
Drone is the Masculine of 'Bee'.
- Find the Area of the Four Walls of a Cuboidal room having length, breadth, and height in the ratio 2 : 5 : 4 and their Sum is 55 cm
- In a certain code language, "QUESTION" is written as "JFVHGRLM" and "ANSWER" is written as "ZMHDVI". How is "PROBLEM" written in that code language?
- Offsets May be
- The Weakest Acid among the following is _______
- Which of the following Data Structures is most suitable for evaluating Postfix Expressions?
- Which of the following Processes is Exothermic?