ESIC MTS Exam Analysis 2022: Key Highlights
Students studying for the second shift of the test might want to look over the ESIC MTS prelims shift 1 analysis 2022, shift-2, shift-3, & shift-4 to get a sense of the types of questions that will be asked. It will give them a massive head start in this ongoing exam.
- The overall ESIC MTS good attempts are 82-88.
- The ESIC MTS difficulty level of Reasoning Ability in Shift 1 & shift 2 is Easy.
- The ESIC MTS difficulty level of Quantitative Aptitude in Shift 1 & shift 2 is Easy.
- The ESIC MTS difficulty level of English Language in Shift 1 & shift 2 is Easy.
- The ESIC MTS difficulty level of General Awareness in Shift 1 & shift 2 is Easy to moderate.
- The ESIC MTS
ESIC MTS Exam Analysis 2022 YouTube Session
Connect with our eminent experts directly through the ESIC MTS prelims exam analysis 2022. The experts have interacted with candidates who have completed their ESIC MTS prelims on the 7th May 2022. Watch live YouTube session to learn more about the kind of questions & ESIC MTS difficulty level.
Watch Live Youtube Session of ESIC MTS Prelims 2022 Shift 2 Analysis
ESIC MTS Exam Analysis 2022: Section-wise
The section-wise ESIC MTS exam analysis has been discussed in the below tables where you can check all the data separately. Sectional ESIC MTS prelims Exam Analysis 2022 for English, GA, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude are addressed here. For all the shifts of the 7th May 2022 ESIC UDC Exam Analysis 2022 you must analyze it.
ESIC MTS Prelims Exam Analysis 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
On the 7th May 2022, data interpretation questions were asked in the ESIC MTS prelims exam. This part had an easy difficulty level. Profit & loss, partnership, ages, mixtures, and other topics were among the random questions.
Topic Details (Shift 1)
|12 Questions (Easy)||14 Questions (Easy)||15 Questions|
|Tabular (3 Events: A, B, C)||Tabular 3 Questions (Easy)||Tabular 5 Questions|
|One liner based (ratio, coins, partnership, percent, average)||P&L, Time & Distance, Interest, Average, Age (7 Questions)||Time & Distance, Ratio 5 Questions|
ESIC MTS Prelims Exam Analysis 2022: English Language
The ESIC MTS prelims exam's English part was simple. The Reading Comprehension section had 6 questions, and the theme was a story about monkeys in shift-1. The pattern of spelling error was based on previous pattern.
|Topic||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3||Shift 4|
|Reading Comprehension||6 Questions, Synonyms- Great (Wonderful)||6 Questions (Rick goes to London for earning)|
Emperor china/elephant based was compared with buffallo
|Para Jumbles||Story based on postman- 5 Questions||5 Questions|
|Spelling Error||5 Questions||Find the correct word (5 Questions)|
|Sentence Correction||4 Questions||Find the correct sentence 5 Questions|
|Fillers||5 Questions||5 Questions|
|Cloze Test||4 Questions (Story based)||4 Questions|
|State the Singular Form||3 Questions (Species/Oxen/People)|
|Synonyms||2 Questions (Purchase & Nervous)|
|Word misspelt||5 Questions|
ESIC MTS Prelims Exam Analysis 2022: General Intelligence & Reasoning
In this section, total 25 questions were asked, with an easy difficulty level. The topics covered and the amount of questions asked for each topic are listed below.
Name of the topic
|Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3||Shift 4|
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
circular seating arrangement- facing inside (4 Questions)
Schedule based puzzle (Month based)- 5 Questions
Linear Seating Arrangement- 6 people - north facing - 5 Questions
Floor based puzzle- 6 People- 5 Questions
|Seating Arrangement- 6 People - 5|
|Number Series||5 Questions (Easy)|
|Blood relation||Family Tree based (6 People)- 3 Questions (doable)|
|Distance/Direction||3 Questions (very easy)|
|Syllogism||4 Questions (Only a few, either/or, neither/nor) (Easy)||3 Questions (Only a few, neither/nor)||3 Questions|
|Odd one Out||1 Question (letter based|
|Forward-backward||Pair Formation- 2 Questions|
|Alphabet & Alphanumeric series||9 Questions|
|Descending order||3 Questions|
ESIC MTS Prelims Exam Analysis 2022: General Awareness (GA)
As mentioned by the candidates, the questions from General Awareness were of an Easy to Moderate level. Below are a couple of the questions from the ESIC MTS prelims exam shift 1.
The maximum questions were asked from static awareness and then some of the questions were from current affairs.
- Tamil Nadu Nuclear Power Plant?
- Bhakhra Nangal Dam location?
- Tobacco Day
- Hirakund Dam
- 1st Nobel Prize- (Rabindranath Tagor in 1913 for Geetanjali)
- Iron Man of India (Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel)
- Tenure of President
- Supreme Court Location
- Pangong Lake
- Largest coal producer in the world
- ISRO Full form
- USA capital
- World bank headquarter
- Canada Prime Minister
- Sanchi Stup location
- Prakash Padukon- Badminton
- Sunil chettri football
- Abingyan Shakuntala- Kalidasa
In ESIC MTS prelims shift-2, major part was asked from static awareness.
1. Which team was the winner of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021?
2. Neeraj Chopra was conferred with Padma Vishisht Seva Medal (VSM) in which year?
3. How many Union Territories are there in India with Legislative Assemblies?
Ans: 3 (Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, and Puducherry)
4. What does ‘S’ stand for in ISRO?
5. Gandhi Jayanti is observed on __________
Ans: 2nd October
6. Who is the current Education Minister of India?
Ans: Dharmendra Pradhan
7. Narendra Modi became Prime Minister of India for the first time in _____.
8. Pratibha Patil first women ______ of India.
9. Who is a badminton player?
Ans: Praksah Padukone
10. Brahamputra river flows in which region of India?
Ans: North East
11. Jim Corbett National Park is located in which state?
12. Battle of Plassey was fought in which year?
13. Champaran Satyagraha started in which state?
14. Which is the largest public sector bank of India?
Ans: State Bank of India
15. Vaishno Devi temple is situated on which hill?
Ans: Trikuta Hills
- Yamuna related
- Bullar Lake
- Sahara Dessert
- Attorney General
- Dandiya dance
- Nagaland Capital
ESIC MTS Prelims Exam Good Attempts
According to the ESIC MTS test analysis 2022, the overall ESIC MTS difficulty level was Easy, and the exam was held on the 7th of May 2022 in shift-1. The section-by-section ESIC MTS Good Attempts and ESIC MTS difficulty level are listed below. Our respected professors gathered this information by speaking with candidates who took their exam during Shift-1.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts (Shift 1 & 2)
ESIC MTS Prelims 2022 Expected Cutoff
Experts have predicted a cutoff for the ESIC MTS Prelims 2022 exam. The following marks are based on a variety of factors.
ESIC MTS Prelims Expected Cutoff
This ESIC MTS prelims 2022 exam test analysis 2022 for Shift 1, shift-2, shift-3 & shift-4 have been split down into section-by-section review, good attempts, and difficulty level. In order to prepare efficiently and shine on exam day, aspirants who wish to take the ESIC MTS in the future must have a complete understanding of the test difficulty level.
How was your Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below!
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.