What is the full form of BBK?
Many people ask what is the full form of BBK when studying for banking examinations. The BBK full form is the Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait.
Organizational Structure Of BBK
The Board of Directors has 11 to 12 members, per the Bank's Memorandum and Articles of Association. The Board is made up of a diverse range of high-level professional talents and experience.
In addition, the Board Committees are made of members with appropriate professional backgrounds and experience, as required by Corporate Governance. The Board evaluates its composition and the contributions of its Directors and Committees on a regular basis.
Abdulrahman Ali Saif
Group Chief Executive
Hassaan Mohammed Burshaid
Group Chief Human Resources and Administration Officer
Mohammed Abdulla Isa
Group Chief Financial Officer
Hasan Ahmed Abouzeid
Group Chief IT and Operations Officer
Raj Kumar Dugar
General Manager, Internal Auditor
Nadeem A.Aziz Kooheji
General Manager - Corporate Banking
Adel Abdulla Salem
General Manager - Retail Banking
General Manager - International Banking
Ajay Kumar Jaiswal
Acting Chief Risk Officer
Mohamed Ahmed Al Rayes
Head of Investment and Private Banking
Husain Abdulmajeed Toorani
Head of Treasury
Headquarters of BBK
The Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait (BBK) was founded in March 1971 in Bahrain to provide a comprehensive range of efficient and personalized banking services. Its headquarters are in Bahrain's capital, Manama.
The Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait, or BBK, has a youthful and motivated staff of specialists dedicated to providing the finest service possible. As a scheduled commercial bank, BBK has been in India since 1986. In India, there are four branches.
Products And Functions of BBK
- Ancillary services, collection services, savings account, no-frills account Services, and remittance services are among the many facilities and services offered by the Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait to all customers.
- Monthly Statement through email, Balance inquiry, SMS Alert (Mobile alerts), Cash Withdraw or any other transaction through ATM, One Free (25 leaves) chequebook per HY, and Pass Book printing are just a few of the free services offered by the bank.
- The bank's NEFT system allows for the electronic transfer of money from one customer's account to another's account between NEFT participant bank branches throughout India. It provides an efficient, secure, cost-effective, dependable, and quick means of transferring funds. Customers can choose to send money using the RBI's NEFT or RTGS systems.
- A new customer-friendly product feature is the BBK RuPay Debit Card. Consumers can enjoy a hassle-free buying experience with the BBK RuPay Debit Card. This is India's own payment card, with settlement taking place within the country and a secure payment system debiting the customer's account with the amount spent.
- Their Hyderabad, Aluva, and New Delhi branches offer a Safe Deposit Locker service, which protects the security of customers' belongings.
BBK Full Form, BBK History, and BBK Functions were all covered in this article. We hope you found this article to be helpful. Please contact us if you have any questions, and we will gladly assist you.
- IVB Full Form
- APGVB Full Form
- IIFL Full Form
- KVB Full Form
- CIBIL Full Form
- HSBC Full Form
- UBI Full Form
- TMB Full Form