Which of the following can be Recycled? 1. Natural Oil 2. Coal 3. Natural gas 4. Metals
Among the following, metals can be recycled. It is the process of converting trash into a useful resource
- Find the Area of the Four Walls of a Cuboidal room having length, breadth, and height in the ratio 2 : 5 : 4 and their Sum is 55 cm
- In a certain code language, "QUESTION" is written as "JFVHGRLM" and "ANSWER" is written as "ZMHDVI". How is "PROBLEM" written in that code language?
- Offsets May be
- The Valency of Phosphorus is ________.
- The Weakest Acid among the following is _______
- Which of the following Data Structures is most suitable for evaluating Postfix Expressions?
- Which of the following Processes is Exothermic?
Commentswrite a comment