About the Formation of TSCAB
After the bifurcation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, a cooperative bank was set up for each of these states. The one set up in Telangana is called TSCAB. Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Central Agricultural Development Bank Limited (APCCADB) was helping farmers get investment and production credit for agriculture. This was later merged with APCOB in 1994, which was way before the 2015 bifurcation.
In 2014, there was a need to reorganize and form the new state of Telangana. This led to TSCAB being registered in 2015. Both APCOB and TSCAB started working independently as the respective states' cooperative banks.
What is the Role of TSCAB?
TSCAB has a wide variety of roles. Some of them have been listed below:
- TSCAB is mainly responsible for the growth of the rural and agriculture sector in India.
- They provide credit necessities and production necessities for farmers that are marginal and small.
Know the Services by TSCAB
The TSCAB provides a wide variety of services. They provide production storage facilities, needy commodities, and other requirements. Some of the financing services of TSCAB include -
- Services that involve the transfer of funds and other demand drafts
- Electronic services including RTGS, NEFT, etc.
- Deposit lockers with rentals that are at competitive prices across all branches of TSCAB
- Collection of local and other outstation cheques at a nominal fee
- Other common banking services like personal loans, home loans, car loans, gold loans, and also education loans
Process of TSCAB Recruitment
Every year, TSCAB conducts recruitments for different posts that are available in the bank. With permanent opportunities and good pay, TSCAB exams are always favoured among many aspirants looking to get a bank job. Currently, there are vacancies for the post of assistant manager, staff assistant, etc.
Recently, The TSCAB has been awarded the Best Cooperative Bank in India by the NABARD. Its vision is to support rural and agricultural development. It is important to know about these banks if you live in India or even if you want to take a banking exam. Like the full form of TSCAB, we have more such terms provided on our page.
For your banking exam, an understanding of different banks is essential. We have articles for several other terms that you can check out to either use for educational purposes or anything else.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
|Related Articles for Preparation:|
|SIDBI Full Form||SBI Full Form|
|SWIFT Full Form||ADR Full Form|
|ICRA Full Form||GPF Full Form|
|NHB Full Form||IIFL Full Form|
|MCLR Full Form||RBL Full Form|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.