ECGC PO Preparation Strategy
The ECGC PO exam will be held on July 15, 2023. The authority has decided that the ECGC PO 2023 will be administered in two phases, the first of which will be an online written test, the second of which will be a descriptive test and interview. Candidates are advised to check the ECGC PO preparation strategy before starting their preparation for the exam.
- Check ECGC PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Some candidates do not pay attention to the minute details for the exam. Checking and analyzing ECGC PO exam pattern and syllabus is the first and foremost thing. It mentally prepared you with what you have to deal with during examination. It is crucial to understand the topics included, the pattern of questions, easier topics and the difficulty level of questions from each paper which can help the candidate to prepare in an organized way.
- Identify Strong and Weak Areas of the Syllabus:After having a deep analysis of the syllabus you have to cover, identify the topics you are good at and will take less of your time to revise them. This way you will be able to pen down the topics that require your attention in the coming 10 days. Give attention and time to improve your weak areas and retaining the strong points.
- Prepare a Weekly Study Schedule: Prepare a study chart for the coming few days and follow it diligently. Include all the important and scoring topics to be covered first. Do not skip studying according to the plan you have framed out even for a single day. This will burden you to cover extra syllabus the next day.
- Create a Fixed Routine: Divide your time according to the level of difficulty of the topic you are revising. Some important topics like Puzzles and DI are time-consuming and require a lot of attention. Allocate time to each section equally. Do not leave GA and other section as well.
- Practice Mock tests and previous year’s questions:Candidates should practice as many mock papers as they can after preparing each subject. This will give valuable practice as the exam is fast-paced and includes negative marking.
ECGC PO Study Material
ECGC PO study material is the first thing we require in our bag to prepare for the exam. Here we are providing you with the study material on Reasoning Ability, quantitative aptitude, English Language, and general awareness so that you do not leave any loopholes.
This ECGC PO study material is prepared by our exam expert team, have a detailed example with an explanation step-by-step, and short tricks to solve the questions are also added to the notes. Have a look at the best study notes for the ECGC PO exam below.
ECGC PO Study Plan 2023
We advise you to vigorously practice the topics given in the table. As time is limited, prepare each and every section well beforehand. Give at least one full-length mock test in a week. Prepare well to sail through the ECGC PO exam. Follow this timetable to prepare for your exam.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
Subject-Verb Agreement Rules
Tables - Up to 30
Squares - Up to 50
Cubes - Up to 20
Square and Cubes Finding Tricks
Square and cube root finding tricks
Blood Relations Concepts & Practice
Static Banking awareness -
History of Banking, Nationalization of Banks, Banking Terms, Banking Abbreviations
Speed Math Practice (Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction & Division)
Number System and Rules (Divisibility Rules etc)
LCM and HCF
Surds and Indices
Order and Ranking
Bank rates, Bank accounts, Cheques, Monetary Policy, Money market, Capital market, BASEL SARFAESI Act
Simplification & Approximation Concepts
Simplification & Approximation Practice
All about RBI, Important things related to NABARD, NBFC and International organizations (IMF, World Bank. ADB, NDB), committees,
Idioms & Phrases
Number Series Concepts & Practice
Inequality (Coded & Direct)
|Headquarters of Indian banks, insurance companies, and Important monetary authorities around the world.||Attempt Here|
Practice, Revision, and Mock Test :
- Practice makes a man perfect. It is the only way which will help you in the exam. Only learning concepts and basics will not help you unless you know their application and approach to different questions. You will develop this habit once you have enough practice.
- Do not forget to revise what you have learned. Try to revise each and every day. Otherwise, you will forget what you have learned the previous day. In your timetable give some time for revision.
- It will help you retain what you have learned before. For such a short period, I will suggest keeping yourself away from all the work and focusing your concentration solely on revision.
- If you are working take leave and prepare. This will help you prepare without any external pressure and stress.
- Once you are through with the basics of the topics mentioned above, you must move on to a full-fledged mock test mode.
- A mock Test is the most important factor to clear the examination. It makes you well acquainted with the interface and flow of the exam.
- Also, it is the best way to analyze your exam preparation and revise it effectively. So, it is highly advisable to attempt as many mock tests as you can in the remaining days.
ECGC PO Study Notes for Reasoning Ability
Here is the list of all the important topics along with their study notes link. You can click on the topic given below to view the complete study notes. We have provided study notes of all the important topics asked in recent examinations.
ECGC PO Study Notes for Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative aptitude is the most important section of any govt. exam. To help you with the same, we have organized a list of important topics with short tricks and detailed exams that you understand better.
|D.I Basics, Pie Chart, Table Chart, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Mixed Graph, Missing D.I|
ECGC PO Study Notes For ECGC PO English Language
Check step by step explanation to solve each topic in the English language. Read the study notes to check how you can solve the questions easily.
ECGC PO Study Notes For General Awareness
Focus on Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static awareness. Start preparing current affairs from April month. Don`t think you can learn it in one go by learning monthly digest. Here are some important links for ECGC PO preparation:
The competition in this exam is going to be quite tough and one needs a proper strategy and enough hard work to secure a seat. So it has become very important for you all to pace up your preparation for the Govt. exams this year. As the level of each section is rising with every bank examination passed, it is important to practice each section with a well-planned strategy to score good marks.
ECGC PO Preparation Tips
- Focus on High-Level Questions: You can expect the level of the ECGC PO exam to lie somewhere between moderate to difficult. There can be some challenging topics but you have to prepare for unexpected situations in advance. Practice High-level questions to avoid such a situation.
- Practice New pattern questions: Be it coding-decoding, syllogism or error spotting questions, there is a new pattern introduced in a recent exam. Practice them well.
- Make General Awareness your strength: Although the syllabus of the GA section is vast this is the only section that can fetch you maximum marks in no time. It does not require any complex calculation. You just have to memorize the important events, dates, authors, export-import related questions, etc by revising them on a daily basis.
- Do not skip reading Newspaper: It is must to read the newspaper daily. This will improve your vocabulary, reading part and will make you aware of the things happening around the world. Keep yourself updated with the current news. Reading will also helo you in the descriptive test.
- Practice with a timer: As there will be sectional timing so be prepared for this in advance. Always set a timer for the questions you are attempting. This will help you analyze how much time you are taking to solve a particular question. Sometimes you just lack in time and speed even you know the method to solve them.
- Note down important points, formulas, short tricks: Preparing handy notes is very useful for the last time revision so that you do not miss anything important.
- Apply the concepts in the questions: Do not just learn the concepts apply them to questions. In this way, you will not forget it. Do not mug up with the concepts and their approach to solving.
- Rely on quality study material: Choose the best study material to prepare for your dream job. Do not just collect the study material instead learn something from what you have in your bag.
- Mock test will be your saviour: Mock test is the best way to study and analyze. This will help you find out the areas you have to pay more attention to. Try to give at least two mocks a week.
ECGC PO Mock Test 2023
ECGC PO exam will be conducted in an online mode. A candidate preparing for the ECGC PO exam should practice mock tests online to get a real feel of the exam. Studying days & nights for the exam but practicing offline will prove futile. Attempting Online Mock Test for the ECGC PO exam is the need of the hour.
Commentswrite a comment