CSIR NET Chemical Science Books 2022
With so many CSIR NET Chemical Science Books on the market nowadays, how can a candidate choose the best books to prepare for the CSIR NET exam for chemistry? How to choose the finest books and which books are the best for CSIR NET chemistry preparation are discussed in this article.
Part A, Part B, and Part C are the three sections of the CSIR NET Chemical Science Exam. In the first portion, there are 20 multiple-choice General Aptitude Questions. There are 40 and 60 questions in Parts B and C, respectively. To pass this exam, you must use the most up-to-date study resources. Check the best study material for CSIR NET Chemistry Preparation below.
Tips to Choose Best CSIR NET Chemistry Books
Here are some powerful tips that will help you to select the best study material and best books for the CSIR NET Chemistry Syllabus. To save students time and money they must follow the following advice to get the best source in the first place.
- Always Check Publication & Edition: Before buying any book, always cross-check the edition and publication. New edition books contain updated syllabus and other important information to help you prepare.
- Previous Year's Question Papers: Practicing more and more questions will help you crack this exam. CSIR NET Question Papers for Chemistry will let you know the difficulty level of the exam and the type of questions asked previously. So always choose the books which contain more questions to practice the concepts.
- Choose Books from Renowned Authors Only: Choose CSIR NET Chemical Science books by renowned authors or reputed publishing houses as it contains more credible and useful information.
- Compare the Topics Between 2-3 Books: Before selecting any CSIR NET Book, check its content & topics and validate the information with the syllabus suggested by CSIR NET or NET preparation specialists.
Best Books For CSIR NET Chemistry 2022
The Part B & C of the CSIR NET Syllabus for chemical science is divided into 4 categories. All the categories are important and you must select the best source for each topic that will help you in the real exam.
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Interdisciplinary Topics
We have discussed one best book for each category so that you will not face any problems while selecting the books:
Best Books for CSIR NET Chemical Science
CSIR NET Physical Chemistry
Puri, Sharma, And Pathania
CSIR-NET General Aptitude
A New Outlook
Joint CSIR/UGC/NET Chemical Sciences Part- B & C
A Logical Approach in Chemistry for CSIR/NET/JRF and GATE
Jagdamba Singh, Ashutosh Singh, Jaya Singh
Trueman's UGC-CSIR JRF / NET Chemical Sciences
CSIR-UGC NET Chemical Science (Paper-II & III)
How to Prepare with CSIR NET Chemical Science Books
The Preparation Tips for the CSIR NET Chemical Science are given below.
- Know the Syllabus: Always keep yourself updated with the latest and revised syllabus according to the CSIR NET. Without knowing the syllabus, you will always find difficulty during the preparation.
- Effective Study Plan: Make a study plan to cover the syllabus. Divide the syllabus based on the remaining days and follow it strictly. Give 2 hours for practicing questions and concepts.
- Set a Target: After making a proper study plan, set small targets to complete it. Award yourself after completion of one target to motivate yourself. First, try to complete the syllabus, then go for extra material.
- Practice Questions: Solve the CSIR NET Previous Year's Question Paper after completing the syllabus. It will not only give you a clear understanding of the difficulty level of the exam, but it will also help you increase your speed of solving and accuracy.
- Ask your Doubts: Never feel shy and always try to clear your doubts from Teachers else, you will face problems during the main examination. Basics are essential, and it needs to be cleared.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Before attempting the main exam, try to solve the maximum number of CSIR NET Mock Tests in exam-like conditions as it will help you boost your confidence and help you handle the pressure you will face during the main exam.
How to Use CSIR NET Chemistry Books?
The tips to utilize the CSIR Chemical Science books in the best way are provided here. This will help you in getting the best out of this study material in your preparation.
- Begin by choosing a unit from the curriculum and a book that relates to the subject of the course. It's a good idea to choose one basic book for each subject and study the fundamentals from it.
- Begin taking notes in the book. Make sure you cover all of the topics when taking notes on a subject.
- Make a list of the most significant elements so you can go over them again throughout the revision period. Make a point of studying all of the books required for the CSIR NET.
Importance of Books for CSIR NET Chemistry
The importance of books in the CSIR NET Chemistry Preparation is discussed below. It is advisable to check why these books are important to include in the study material, how these will help to boost your score.
- The simplicity of the language is one of the main advantages of books. Books give pupils well-researched knowledge in an easy-to-understand format.
- Another benefit of books is that they strictly follow the syllabus, preventing pupils from becoming confused by different study materials.
- Students can practice various questions and problems in books to help them prepare for exams.
- Books can complete the course and contain all of the main topics in plain language. It gives students a better understanding of the topics.