Answer – C. infinite bandwidth.
An ideal operational amplifier has infinite bandwidth.
The detailed solution to the question, An ideal operational amplifier has_______. is provided here.
An ideal Operational amplifier has the following properties :
- Open-loop voltage gain (AOL): Ideally the open-loop voltage gain of an OPAMP is infinite.
- Input impedance: Ideally, the Input impedance of OPAMP should be infinite. It means no connection between inverting and noninverting terminals.
- Output impedance: The output impedance of the ideal OPAMP is zero as it behaves like an ideal voltage amplifier.
- Bandwidth: It should be high that is gain should remain constant over a large range of frequencies. Ideally, the operating frequency should be from 0 to infinite.
- Zero offset Voltage: It means there should not be any output voltage if no input is applied at the terminals of the OPAMP.
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio(CMRR): Ideally it should be high. For CMRR to be infinite, the common-mode gain should be zero which means the effect of noise is not present at the output.
- Slew Rate: Slew Rate is a measure of how fast the output voltage can change with respect to the input. Ideally, the value of the slew rate is infinite. It is expressed in V/μs.
- Power supply rejection ratio: It is a measure of change in input offset voltage with change in input supply voltage. Ideally, PSSR should be zero.
Therefore, An ideal operational amplifier has infinite bandwidth. Hence, Option (C) is the correct answer.
Commentswrite a comment