What is a Puzzle?
It is a paragraph containing some information about a particular arrangement or order and you need to find out the exact arrangement or order based upon the facts, clues, and hidden information given in the paragraph using your intellect, common sense, awareness, and logical reasoning ability.
Types of Puzzles Questions in Reasoning for IBPS RRB 2023 Exam
There are various types of puzzles in bank exams that require thinking from different perspectives. Those are given below.
- Seating arrangement (square, circular, triangular, linear, and parallel)
- Box puzzle
- Floor puzzle
- Scheduling Puzzle
- Direction sense puzzle
- Blood relation puzzle
You can also practice: Seating Arrangement Quiz
Importance of Puzzle in IBPS RRB 2023 Exam
- In every bank exam, you will come across 3-5 puzzles with varying difficulty levels.
- With sheer practice, problem-solving attitude, and understanding, you will gradually develop the habit of solving puzzles.
- Many students lack in this section and tend to skip this section. But remember, you can not just ignore the entire puzzle section.
- Anyhow, you have to attempt 70% of the puzzles asked in the exam so that you will end up scoring good marks in the exam.
Contents of the PDF
Here you will get to know the various types of puzzle questions in reasoning included in the PDF along with their proper solution. You need to practice all the puzzles to increase your level of confidence for the upcoming IBPS RRB 2023.
|Sr. No.||Type of Puzzle/Seating Arrangement||Number of Questions|
|1||Circular Seating Arrangement||5|
|3||Linear Seating Arrangement||5|
|4||Floor Based Puzzle||5|
|5||Box Based Puzzle||5|
|6||Blood relation/Direction based||5|
Some Question of the Puzzle/Seating Arrangement PDF
Direction (26 – 30): Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.
G, H, I, J, K, L, M, and N are eight persons a family. There are three married couples in the family. The persons are from three generations. All females of this family are married. H and G are the offspring of J while M and N are the offspring of K and I respectively (K and I are not siblings). L is the wife of J. I is one of the females and she is not the wife of G. Among them there are three writers, two Cricketers, two Doctors, and one Engineer. Each person has only one occupation.
All of them are sitting around a circular table facing towards the center. They sit in such a manner that only one of the grandsons of J is sitting between I and G, while only K is sitting between H and L. One of the sons of J is on the immediate left of J. Only one person is sitting between I and H, but it is not N. M, who is not sitting next to H, is also not sitting opposite to J. H is not sitting opposite a female. The persons who are on the immediate left of M and immediate right of H are not writers while N is an Engineer. The persons who are sitting next to K are neither cricketers nor writers.
26. Who are the two females that are sitting adjacent to each other?
A. I and K
B. I and G
C. K and I
D. Can’t be determined
27. The only person who is sitting between H and I is a?
E. Can’t be determined
28. The only male who is sitting opposite a female is a?
E. Can’t be determined
29. Which of the following statement is true regarding the person who is sitting between M’s father and N’s grandmother?
A. She is sitting opposite a writer
B. She is an engineer
C. He is sitting one place away from a cricketer
D. He is the son of a doctor
E. He is the grandson of a writer
30. N is sitting between which of the following persons?
A. G and I
B. I and H
C. G and L
D. Can’t be determined
E. None of these
30 Important Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Questions (English), Download Free PDF!
30 Important Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Questions (Hindi), Download Free PDF!
So without any further delay, download these PDFs now and step up your IBPS PO 2023 and IBPS RRB 2023 Exam preparation!
Puzzle questions are important for the following bank exams.
Name of the exam
IBPS RRB Related Useful Links
|IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Application Form 2023|
|IBPS RRB Question Papers||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus 2023||IBPS RRB Exam Pattern|
|IBPS RRB Online Coaching||IBPS RRB Salary|
What will you get in this course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 10000+ Practice Questions covering all levels of difficulty
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 150+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Commentswrite a comment