UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021 Exam Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Government Inter College Lecturer|
|No. Of Posts||1473|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 (expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021 - Exam Date
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Officials will conduct UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam in the month of July 2021 (expected). We will provide the exact exam date here once officials released it. Applicants are advised to appear for the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam with the proper preparation strategy. Keep visiting this page on a regular basis for UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam Date and Admit Card.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021 - Admit Card
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 soon at its official website here to conduct the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam 2021. So, all the candidates need to appear for the exam on UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam date 2021 by having a photocopy of the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021. Recently, the UPPSC board ended the application process i.e 22nd January 2021. Now, they are in the process of re-schedule the UP GIC Lecturer Exam Date 2021, which has been postponed due to Covid-19. So, all eligible candidates must download the UP GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 from the official website. We will update the links to download Admit card here once it gets officially released.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 - Download Now (link will be updated soon)
UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021 - Details To Check on Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- Exam Centre
- Candidate Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applied Post Name
- Applicant Photograph & Signature
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth (DOB)
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Time and Duration of the Exam
- Signature of exam counsellor
UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021 - Mandatory Documents
Candidates must carry any one of the following mentioned documents to appear for the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam 2021.
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- PAN Card
UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021 - How to Download UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021?
- The candidate needs to check the Official Site of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission here.
- Now, in the advertisement section, you need to find the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 link and click on it.
- Enter your registration number, Date of Birth, and password details.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- UPPSC GIC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021 will be shown on your screen.
- Download and take a hard copy of the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 for future reference.
Also Read - UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2021: Vacancy, Exam Date, Salary
Join us on our Telegram Channel for more updates on CSIR NET 2021.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel also.
Best of Luck!!
Sahi Prep hai to Life Set Hai!!
Go BYJU'S Exam Prep
Commentswrite a comment