Candidates must note that there is a GD round in the SBI PO exam only. In IBPS PO, RRB PO only interview round will be conducted.
There has been a constant discussion taking rounds on BYJU'S Exam Prep and hence the repeated queries coming in through emails or in comments about a common problem:
- I have all the semester mark-sheet but don’t have a Degree or Provisional Degree, will it work during the interview?
- I have an OBC/SC/ST certificate that was issued after the date of IBPS PO notification, will it work during the interview?
- Do I need to carry my CV/Resume in the Interview?
- I was working in a private company and mentioned my work experience in the application form, but I don’t have any experience letter. Will it create any problem?
There is a common link that can be seen in the above queries i.e. “What are the lists of important documents for IBPS & SBI PO Interview?" Therefore, this article aims to clarify the confusion regarding the same.
Documents List for IBPS & SBI PO Interview 2021
1. Printout of the valid Interview call letter – You must carry a valid Interview call letter which was issued by IBPS and SBI.
2. Printout of the Online Application form registered for IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO or SBI PO – You must carry an online application form that you have registered for the IBPS PO and SBI PO exam.
IBPS will reopen the link to reprint application soon
3. Proof of Date of Birth – You must carry a valid document which states your Date of Birth proof certificate.
Documents that can work for DOB certificate are -
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC.
- High School (10th class) passing Certificate will also work as a DOB proof certificate.
4. Photo Identify Proof – One photo identity proof such as – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter id, Bank Passbook with a photograph.
- If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
5. High School/ Intermediate – You must carry a mark-sheet & passing certificate of both High School (10th) & Intermediate (12th).
6. Graduation – You must carry Provisional Certificate OR Marksheets for each semester/year OR Consolidated Marks sheet OR Final Degree Certificate regarding Graduation.
Note: Here it is clear that -
- If you have all the semester mark-sheets and do not have a Degree or Provisional Degree, then also you will be permitted for the interview.
- If you have a consolidated mark-sheet and don’t have a Degree or Provisional Degree, then also you will be permitted for the interview.
- If you have a Degree or Provisional Degree and don’t have mark sheets of all the semesters then also you will be permitted for the interview.
7. OBC/SC/ST caste certificate – You must carry the Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Note: In this notification, IBPS has not mentioned the validity date of the caste certificate.
Here it is clear i.e. –
- If you have a caste certificate which is issued by the competent authority 1 or 2 years before then it will also work during the interview.
- If your caste certificate is not as per the IBPS format, then also it will work during the interview.
8. Work Experience Certificate – It is not mandatory to carry a Private Company Work Experience Certificate. If you have mentioned work experience of any govt. organization and then you need to carry work exp. Certificate.
Here it is clear i.e. –
- If you have mentioned your past or current work experience of any private firm and do not have a work experience certificate, then also you will be permitted for the interview.
9. Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) – NOC is only mandatory for such candidates who are currently working in any government organization.
10. Resume/CV – No need to carry a resume/cv during the interview process.
11. Address proof – In the interview call letter, there is nothing mentioned about any address proof document. So, even if you have mentioned the wrong address on your application form, then please need not worry.
Important for all the candidates –
1. Biometric data - During document verification, your right thumb impression will be verified at the interview venue.
- If the biometrics will match, then you will be allowed to participate in the further interview process; otherwise, you might not be permitted.
2. Before the interview day, please note the following:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured...etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the fingerprint (biometric) is captured for verification
- Ensure the fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them
- If the primary finger (right thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the interview centre
|Related Articles to Study:|
|BBK Full Form||IIBI Full Form|
|BOA Full Form||BMB Full Form|
|TGB Full Form||AmEx Full Form|
|KVB Full Form||CUB Full Form|
|APGVB Full Form||IVB Full Form|
Features of this batch-
- Complete conceptual clarity
- Experienced mentors with decades of experience
- Mock interviews
- Focus on communication skills
All the best for your Interview,
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
All the best for your exams.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!
Commentswrite a comment