During a thunderstorm, it is not safe to use mobile phones and cordless phones.
The answer is option B. False. The primary concern during a thunderstorm is the risk of being struck by lightning and using a mobile phone or cordless phone indoors does not significantly increase that risk.
During a thunderstorm, it is not safe to use mobile phones and cordless phones. This statement is false. Using mobile phones and cordless phones during a thunderstorm does not pose a significant safety risk. The notion that they are unsafe to use during thunderstorms is a common misconception. The primary concern during a thunderstorm is the risk of being struck by lightning, and electronic devices like phones do not attract lightning or increase the likelihood of a lightning strike.
If you are indoors during a thunderstorm, it is generally safe to use wireless communication devices like mobile phones or cordless phones. However, it's always a good idea to follow local safety guidelines and common sense during severe weather conditions.
During a thunderstorm, it is not safe to use mobile phones and cordless phones. A. True B. False
The answer is option B. False. Cordless phones, operate using radio waves and do not have a direct physical connection to the telephone line, so they are safe to use during a thunderstorm.
- How would you Balance: H2+O2→H2O.
- Which of the following carbocation is most stable? A. (CH3)3C.C+H2 B. (CH3)3C+C. CH3CH2C+H2 D. CH3C+HCH2CH3
- Balance the equation BaCl2 + H2SO4 →BaSO4 + HCl.
- What is the Bond Order of CO Molecule?
- Write the balanced equation for the following chemical reaction. Hydrogen + Chlorine → Hydrogen chloride.
- Convert the following temperatures to the Kelvin scale. (a) 25°C (b) 373°C.
- Define Bond Order. Calculate the bond order of C2, H2, and N2.
Commentswrite a comment