DST JRF Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Release Of Notification For Exam||18 January 2022|
|Starting Date For Online Registration||17 February 2022|
|Candidates list (Shortlisted)||18 February 2022|
|Online Examination (Written)||24 February 2022|
|Online Interview||25 February 2022|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria For DST JRF Recruitment
The candidates looking forward to applying for the DST Recruitment for JRF post-2022 can only register themselves for the application only if they fit the eligibility criteria released by the Department of Electrical Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology. The eligibility criteria regarding that are mentioned below-
On The Basis Of Qualification:
- The Candidates should have acquired a master’s in M.Tech/M.E. in the Department of Electrical Engineering having specialization in Electrical Drives/Power System/Power Electronics/Energy System/Control System or equivalent field.
- The candidates should have qualified GATE beforehand.
On The Basis Of Released Desirable Qualification:
- The candidates with experimental knowledge in the field of Hardware and Controller Designs of power electronics converters. The priority will be given to the ones who acquired the First division in UG and PG.
- The candidates should have the basic knowledge of, PSIM, PCB Design Software, MATLAB and COntroller/FPGA, Microcontroller/Digital Signal.
- The candidates should also be competent in technical writing skills and possess a good analytical ability.
On The Basis Of Age:
According to the notice released by the Department of Electrical Engineering Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology, the candidates should be less than 35 years of age to be eligible for the examination.
How To Apply For The DST JRF Recruitment 2022
The interested candidates can follow the application procedure mentioned below to register themselves for the application of DST Recruitment 2022 for the JRF post.
- The candidates first need to visit the official website of VNIT Nagpur at https://vnit.ac.in/
- Click on the 'Latest News Section' appearing on the home page.
- Now the next step is to click on the notification of Junior Research recruitment for the Department of Science and Technology (DST) India, Dated Jan 20, 2022, appearing o the screen.
- Click on the ‘Click here for Advertisement’ option and carefully go through the notification.
- Download the application form
- Now Print and fill out the application form.
- The candidates now need to Send that application form by attaching the CV, letter of recommendation and achievements via email.
- The candidates also need to submit the hard copy to the Principal Investigator to complete the registration procedure.
Salary Profile Of The DST JRF Recruited Candidates 2022
The candidates who will be recruited for the JRF post in the DST Recruitment 2022 will be recruited for the first 6 months and their Job period will be extended after 6 months of the Job completion. This JRF post is for a period of 42 months. For the first two years, the recruited candidates will be paid Rs.31000 as their per month salary. However, the salary is expected to be increased by Rs.4000-5000 in the third year of them working.
DST JRF Recruitment 2022: Relevant Links
|Preparation Tips For CSIR NET Exam||Click Here|
|Best Books To Prepare From||Click Here|
|CSIR NET Syllabus||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern For CSIR NET Exam||Click Here|
|Selection Procedure For CSIR NET||Click Here|
We really hope you liked this article, Kindly UPVOTE it and share this article with your friends.
Stay Tuned for More Updates!
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm