CSIR CIMFR 2022 Recruitment: Important Highlights
Candidates can check the table given below to acknowledge the important highlights regarding the job recruitment details for the CSIR CIMFR recruitment 2022.
|Notification||CSIR CIMFR Ranchi Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 60 Project Assistants and Others @cimfr.nic.in|
|Number of Notification||PA/080322/RU/R&A-II|
|Name Of the Organization||CSIR -Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Release Date Of the Notification||10 February 2022|
|Date of Interview||8 March to 15 March 2022|
|Name of Post||Project Associate-I/Project Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||60|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
CSIR CIMFR 2022 Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Here are the details of the vacancies in the CSIR CIMFR 2022 recruitment in the tabulated form provided below-
|Name Of the Post||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate - I||20||Should have done B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Computer Science Engineering or Post Graduate|
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2022
The candidates can check the details on the account of eligibility criteria for the CSIR CIMFR recruitment 2022 to avoid any hindrance in the application and selection for the job vacancies that they apply for.
On the Account Of Qualification:
For the post of Project Associate- The candidates applying for this job position Should have done B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Computer Science Engineering or Post Graduate.
For the Post of Project Assistant- The candidates willing to apply for this job position Should have done a Diploma in Engineering or Computer Science or B.Sc.
On the Account of Age:
The candidates should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2022: Important Documents
The candidates looking forward to applying for the job vacancies in CSIR CIMFR 2022 Recruitment can view the list of important documents to carry on the walk-in-interview recruitment 2022.
- Candidates should necessarily have their Application Form.
- The candidates should carry their Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- The documents such as Caste Certificate, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- The candidates should also have the original documents for the verification process at the time of the interview.
Check the Official Notification for the CSIR CIMFR recruitment 2022- Click Here
- IGSTC Industrial Fellowships 2022- How to Apply, Check Here!
- Junior Research Fellow & Lecturer Recruitment 2021: Check Here for All Vacancy Details in India
- Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 251 Posts, Eligibility, Date
~ We hope you understood the above article. Kindly UPVOTE this article and Share this article with your friends.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, previous papers.
Here are the links:
- Daily Free Video Series - Click Here
- Daily Free Quizzes - Click Here
- Attempt CSIR-NET Previous Papers - Click Here
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU'S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm