Best Books to Prepare for Hydrology and Irrigation Engineering
Whether you're a student pursuing a degree in civil or agricultural engineering or a professional working in the industry, these books will help you stay up to date with the latest developments in the field. With in-depth analysis and practical examples, the Best Books to prepare for Hydrology and Irrigation Engineering will help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your career.
So, if you're looking to expand your knowledge of hydrology and irrigation engineering or enhance your skills in these fields, look no further than the Best Books to prepare for Hydrology and Irrigation Engineering. These books are a valuable investment that will pay off in the form of increased knowledge, improved performance, and career advancement opportunities.
Top 4 Books for Excelling in Hydrology and Irrigation Engineering
If you're looking for the best resources to improve your understanding of hydrology and irrigation engineering, these Top 4 Books for Excelling in Hydrology and Irrigation Engineering are an excellent place to start. These books have been recommended by experts in the field and cover a range of essential topics.
Irrigation Engineering and Hydraulic Structures by Santosh Kumar Garg
Irrigation Engineering and Hydraulic Structures by Santosh Kumar Garg is a comprehensive guide that covers all aspects of irrigation engineering, including hydraulic structures, irrigation methods, and water management techniques
- It clears all basics and has adequate numerical, both solved unsolved.
- This book has made Irrigation and hydraulics structures more interesting because of the following reasons
1. Simple language
2. Covering lots of topics.
3. You read one topic a single time and You will remember it easily, as the way the author describes the topics in this book.
- Best of all at the end of each chapter, many questions that appeared in past competitive exams (ESE, GATE) were given which is a huge perk.
- Flipkart Review: It's an awesome book guys. Please refer to it for your career. It has all the requirements you want in regard to irrigation engineering topics. You guys can also buy Vol 1. All of its products are amazing.
Irrigation Water Resources and Water Power Engineering by P. N. Modi
Irrigation Water Resources and Water Power Engineering by P. N. Modi is a comprehensive guide that delves into the intricacies of irrigation and water resources engineering, providing readers with a detailed understanding of the subject.
- The book comprises chapters on methods of irrigation, water requirements of crops, hydrology, groundwater, dams, flow irrigation, irrigation channels, cross-drainage works, river engineering, and water resources planning.
- In addition, the book has several illustrations and diagrams to understand the concepts better.
- This book is essential for civil engineers preparing for competitive examinations such as IES, GATE, etc.
Irrigation and Water Power Engineering by B.C Punmia
Irrigation and Water Power Engineering by B.C Punmia is a classic textbook that provides a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of irrigation and water power engineering.
- Special Features: Presents neatly-drawn drawings of dams, spillways, canals and cross-drainage works, not provided with any other book.
- Explains all aspects of soil moisture, irrigation systems, tanks, dams and canal river systems, water rights and environmental aspects.
- Discusses live case studies of major dams (the Tehri Dam, the Almatti Dam) for easy understanding of some important concepts.
- Explains all topics with solved examples and neatly drawn sketches.
Engineering Hydrology by K Subramanya
Engineering Hydrology by K Subramanya is a highly regarded textbook that covers the fundamental principles of hydrology, making it an essential resource for students and professionals alike.
- The concepts are clearly explained.
- Plenty of objective-type questions make this book the right choice for students
- Proper explanation with diagram with the practical examples
Get complete information about the GATE exam pattern, cut-off, and all those related things on the BYJU’S Exam Prep official youtube channel.
Commentswrite a comment