A Racing Car Has a Uniform Acceleration of 4m/s2. What Distance Will It Cover in 10 Sec After the Start?
A racing car has a uniform acceleration of 4m/s2. The distance will it cover in 10 sec after the start is 200 m
- Mention the Hazards of Working in the Glass Bangles Industry
- Rs 2250 is Divided Among Three Friends Amar Bijoy and Chandra in Such a Way That 16th of Amars Share 14th of Bijoys Share
- The Damping Method Used in Horizontally Mounted Moving Iron Instrument is
- The Least Count of a Stop Watch is 02 S the Time of 20 Oscillations of a Pendulum is Measured to Be 25s the Percentage Error
- The Moon is Observed From Two Diametrically Extremes a and B on Earth the Angle of Parallax is Found to Be 1 Degree 54
- The Numerical Ratio of Displacement to Distance for a Moving Object is