Features and Desert Habitats
The least quantity of precipitation compared to other ecosystems is the most important characteristic of this terrestrial environment.
It is difficult for both plants and animals to survive in a desert since it is an arid or extremely dry area of the landscape. From the polar regions to the tropics, this environment is possible. Not every desert is hot; some are frequently windy, others have rocks, and some have sand dunes. Insects and the extremely unusual but highly adaptable animal species Flora are present here.
Why Does a Desert Cooler Cool Better on a Hot Dry Day?
On a hot, dry day, the evaporation of water makes a desert feel cooler. This makes it possible to absorb energy from the environment, which makes the environment cooler.
- How Will You Separate a Mixture Containing Kerosene and Petrol the Difference in Their Boiling Points is More Than 25 Degree C
- What Are the Differences Between Aerobic and Anaerobic Respiration Name Some Organisms That Use the Anaerobic Mode of Respiration
- What Are the Limitations of Jj Thomsons Model of the Atom
- What Are the Structure and Function of Alveoli
- What Are Unisexual and Bisexual Flowers Give Two Examples of Each
- What Are Anomers