Answer: D. Both B and C
Reverse osmosis and electrolysis reduces the salinity of water.
Carbon Filter- Activated carbon is used to remove chemicals causing objectionable tastes or orders to water such as H2S.
Reverse osmosis- Reverse osmosis is the best method of water softening. It purify water without the use of chemicals
- It gives us clean and pure water by removing all the impurities present in water
- It also reduces the salinity of water.
- Electrolysis is the process of splitting the water into hydrogen and oxygen with the help of an electrolyser.
- It reduces the salinity of water.
Hence reverse osmosis and electrolysis reduces the salinity of water.
☛ Related Questions:
- Quartzite is a
- Black cotton soil is unsuitable for foundations because its
- The Ideal Shape of a Transition Curve is
- A column is defined as a structural member subjected to