The order of booking dimensions is
Booking Dimensions come under the general rules of measurement.
General Rules for measurement - As per IS: 1200-1992
- Items may be clubbed together, provided that the break-up of the clubbed items is agreed to be based on the detailed description of the items stated in this standard.
- In booking dimensions, The order shall be consistent and generally in the sequence of length, breadth or width and height or depth or thickness.
Work shall be measured in the decimal system such as below,
- Measurement of each dimension shall be measured to the nearest 0.01 m.
- Measurement of areas should be the nearest 0.01 m2 and
- Cubical contents shall be worked out to the nearest 0.01 m3.
Bills of Quantities
The bills of quantities shall fully describe the materials and quality and accurately represent the work to be executed.
The order of booking dimensions is?
In booking dimensions, the order shall be in the sequence of length, breadth, height, or, depth or thickness.