SBI PO 2022 Exam Important Dates
The application period for this position will begin on 22nd September 2022. Candidates can apply for the position online using the link provided below. Candidates must upload a handwritten declaration form for SBI PO 2022 when applying for this position. We've included a sample format of a handwritten scan declaration form below.
|SBI PO Notification 2022||21st September 2022|
|SBI PO Online Registration Start Date||22nd September 2022|
|Last date to Apply for SBI PO||12th October 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||12th October 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Prelims Admit Card||will be updated|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam||17th-18th-19th-20th December 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Prelims Result||December 2022 or January 2023|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2021 candidates must write in their own handwriting and scan the photograph.
“I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left-hand thumb impression are of mine”.
The lines given above are the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration, which candidates must write in their own handwriting. It is not necessary to use capital letters in the declaration. If it is discovered that the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration was written by someone else, it will be rejected.
Points To Remember For SBI PO Handwritten Declaration
Here are some key considerations to keep in mind when completing the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022.
- The SBI PO Handwritten Declaration must be handwritten in black ink on white blank paper.
- The SBI PO Handwritten Declaration must be made in running writing rather than capital letters.
- The jpg/jpeg format of the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration file that will be uploaded is required.
- The file size for the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration must be between 50 KB and 100 KB.
- The SBI PO Handwritten Declaration file must have a resolution of 800 × 400 pixels at 200 DPI.
Direct Link To Apply For SBI PO 2022 (inactive)
Details Required For SBI PO Online Registration
Candidates must be aware of the information that must be entered during the SBI PO 2022 online registration process.
- Candidate's Name
- Phone Number of Applicant
- Applicant's Email ID
- Candidate's Category
- Father’s Name of Candidate
- Mother’s Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre
- Candidate's Nationality
- Applicant's Gender
- Residential Address
- Contact details
Related Useful Links
|SBI PO Mock Test||SBI PO Online Coaching|
|SBI PO Cut Off||SBI PO Vacancy|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Syllabus PDF||SBI PO Selection process|
|SBI PO Question Papers||SBI PO Salary|
|SBI PO Study Material||SBI PO Practice Set|
If you are aiming to crack IBPS RRB Clerk Main, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.