RBI Grade B Exam Shift Timings
Candidates should be aware of the exact timing of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam. In order to avoid a last-minute rush at the exam center, students should be aware of the exact scheduling of all shifts of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam. The timings for the RBI Grade B Prelims exam are listed in the table below.
RBI Grade B Analysis All Shifts
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift 1
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift 2
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Overview 28th May 2022 (Shift 2): Key Highlights
As the 2nd shift of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam 2022 has been finished, we can now go for the overview of the exam in brief.
- The level of the exam was moderate.
- 55-60 questions were asked from the current affairs section. 70% of current affairs questions were from the last 3-4 months of current affairs.
- Reasoning ability sections was moderate to tough.
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam Analysis 2022: YouTube Session (28th May)
Watch RBI Grade B exam analysis 2022 and section-wise questions asked of shift 2 held on 28th May. Be available on the BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube channel to watch RBI Grade B Prelims 2022 analysis and to interact with the expert faculties of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
RBI Grade B Exam Analysis 28th May 2022 (All Shifts)
Students who are targeting RBI Grade B 2023 exam and other upcoming Bank exams should go through the analysis article. All the analysis articles are listed in one place in the below table.
|RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Analysis 28th May 2022 Shift 1|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Prelims Exam (28th May 2022)|
RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Analysis 28th May 2022 (Section-wise)
We can now move on to the RBI Grade B exam analysis without further waiting. Let's discuss the complete analysis of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam below.
1. RBI Grade B Shift 2 Analysis: Quantitative aptitude
There are 30 questions in the quant section of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam with a total of 30 marks. The overall level of this section was easy to moderate. Some of the DI and arithmetic questions were time taking.
Mixed(PiE chart+tabular): 5
Missing DI: 5
|Wrong number series||3||Easy to moderate|
|Missing number series||3|
2. RBI Grade B Shift 2 Analysis: English Language
The English Language section of the RBI Grade B Prelims 2nd shift was easy to moderate. This section also has 30 marks weightage. The questions were asked about Reading comprehension, error spotting, etc. Let's go through the chapter-wise questions asked and the difficulty level in the below table.
Name of the topic
|6Q(rich and poor democracies examples)|
minimum wages - 9Q
|Phrase usage||3||Easy to moderate|
|Error spotting||4Q - sentence divided into 5 parts, 1 was in bold which was correct, had to find the error in the remaining parts remaining||Easy to moderate|
3. RBI Grade B Shift 2 Analysis: Reasoning Ability
The Reasoning Ability is one of the most important sections of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam with a whopping 60 marks weightage. Students with a strong clarity of basic chapters have attempted around 40-45 questions. The level of this section was moderate.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Box puzzle: 5
Triple row arrangement: 5
Puzzle based on the staircase: 5Q
|Moderate to tough|
|Logical reasoning||8-10||Easy to moderate|
4. RBI Grade B Shift 2 Analysis: General Awareness
When it comes to the RBI Grade B Prelims exam, General Awareness is the most important section with a total of 80 marks out of the total 200 marks. Most of the questions were asked from the last 6-7 current affairs and 10 static GK questions were asked.
Some of the questions were given below:
1. Who has been elected to the Board of Federal Reserve Bank of New York?
Ans: Arvind Krishna ( IBM Chairman)
2. What is the full form of ONDC?
Ans: Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC)
3. When was International Solar Alliance (ISA) launched?
Ans: 30th November 2015
4. What is the extension period of Krishi Sinchayee Yojana?
Ans: up to 2025-26
5. Stand Up India Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister on 05th April 2016 and extended up to the year ___.
6. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducted Financial Literacy Week in ____.
Ans: June 2019
7. In which country Serengeti National Park is located?
8. Who is the first Indian to win the gold medal in IWF Junior World Championship?
Ans: Harshada Garud
9. Who is the captain of the West Indies Men’s ODI and T20?
Ans: Nicholas Pooran
10. How much amount has been allocated in the union budget 2022-23 under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)?
Ans: Rs 19,000 crore
11. According to the yearly report on Vital Statistics based on the 2020 Civil Registration System report which state/UT has the highest sex ratio?
12. Which committee recommends consolidation among PSB?
Ans: Narasimham Committee
13. Employees Provident Fund (EPF) wage ceiling has been increased from Rs. 15000 to ______
Ans: Rs. 21,000
14. Which one is not a member of the OPEC?
Ans: OPEC organization of 13 countries
15. Union Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways announced _______ projects of worth rupees 2.12 lakh crore.
16. Which among the options is not a greenhouse gas?
17. Which telecom company joined SEA-ME-WE-6 in Feb 2022?
Ans: Bharat Airtel
RBI Grade B Prelims Good Attempts Shift 2
The RBI Grade B Prelims Analysis shift 2 will help you understand the minimum number of attempts to clear the phase 1 exam. Please note that these expected good attempts were only for the General/Unreserved category. The good attempts of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam today's shift are based on candidates' feedback and reviews.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
RBI Grade B Prelims Difficulty Level Shift 2
Students will also understand the difficulty level of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam 2022 after understanding the RBI Grade B exam analysis. After considering the real candidates' reviews, we can consider the RBI Grade B Prelims Difficulty level to be moderate.
|English Language||Easy to moderate|
|Reasoning Ability||Moderate to tough|
|General Awareness||Easy to moderate|
RBI Grade B Cut Off 2022 (Expected)
In any exam, cut-off means the minimum mark required to score in order to be qualified for the next stage of that specific recruitment process. RBI will also release the RBI Grade B Prelims cut-off after the exam is over. Kindly go through the RBI Grade B Prelims expected Cut Off 2022.
|Section||Prelims Expected Cut off|
So we have discussed everything related to the RBI Grade B Prelims exam analysis held on 28th May 2022. We have discussed RBI Grade B Prelims' difficulty level and good attempt of Shift 2.
How was your 2nd shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below!
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS exam 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.