Important RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Analysis(28 May) Links For You
- RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Analysis Shift 1
- RBI Grade B 2022 Exam Analysis Shift 2
- RBI Grade B 2022 Memory Based Questions, Download PDF
GA Questions Asked in RBI Grade B 6th March 2021 (Shift 1)
1. Good Governance Day is observed every year on 25th December to commemorate the Birth Anniversary of _______?
Ans: Atal Bihari Vajpayee
from Daily GK Update: 25th December 2020
2. What is the budget allocation for the Railway for FY 2021-22?
Ans: 1.10 Lakh Crore
Highlights of India’s Union Budget 2021-22
3. The Myoko festival is celebrated by the Apatani tribe of Ziro Valley. To which state does the Apatani tribe belong?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
4. Which rate is not regularly published by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
RBI's Monetary Policy Statement 2020-21
5. What is the minimum limit of RTGS transactions?
Ans: Rs 2 Lakh
6. Ranthambore National park is located in which district of Rajasthan?
Ans: Sawai Madhopur
7. What edition of the Standing Committee of the Ramsar Convention was held in 2020?
8. India’s largest multi-modal logistic park will come up in which state?
Ans: Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
9. What is the Current MSF rate?
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated Atal Tunnel, “world’s longest highway” tunnel connecting which two places?
Ans: Manali to Lahaul-Spiti in Himachal Pradesh
11. India’s first fire park has been inaugurated in which state?
Ans: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
12. The Banking Ombudsman Scheme was introduced under Section 35 A of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 by RBI in which year?
13. Which Public Sector Undertaking has featured on the top on the list of Indian PSUs under the ‘World’s Best Employer 2020’, published by Forbes?
14. Which country will host Asian Games in 2034?
Ans: Saudi Arabia
15. India’s First Sand Dune Park to Come Up in _____.
16. Which organisation has been selected as India's Great Place to Work in 2020?
17. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala will be 7th Director-General of the World Trade Organization(WTO) She is a _____
18. Anil Soni has been appointed as the first _______ for the WHO Foundation?
19. The Reserve Bank of India recommends how many Cs Approche in its 'Second National Strategy for Financial Education (NSFE) ?
20. Where is the headquarters of the International Olympic committee located?
Ans: Lausanne, Switzerland
21. AYUSHMAN SAHAKAR Scheme is related to which field?
Ans: Healthcare Infrastructure
22. Study of Maps is known as ____.
23. The ATMs owned and operated by banks itself is known as _____.
Ans: Brown Label ATM
24. Jeff Bezos who has decided to step down as chief executive of the e-commerce giant, he started ‘Amazon.com’ as ___
Ans: An online Bookstore
25. What is the maximum amount allowed for deduction under 80C of the Income Tax Act?
Ans: 1.5 lakh
26. Which country has approved a project to build the world’s first energy island, in the North Sea?
27. National Cadet Corps (NCC) Day is observed on ______.
Ans: 22nd November
28. Life sciences firm Bayer has partnered with which bank for its better life farming (BLF) initiative in India to provide enhanced and holistic financial solutions to smallholder farmers and rural farming communities?
Ans: Axis Bank
29. The United Nations (UN) called for nominees for its Champions of the Earth award in Jan 2021. What was the number of nominees called for the award?
30. What is India's global rank in energy consumption?
31. Which Indian bank has featured in the list of top 100 banks?
Ans: SBI (55th Rank)
32. What is the number of total assembly seats in Pondicherry?
33. CRA acts as an operational interface between PFRDA and other NPS intermediaries such as Pension Fund Managers, Annuity Service Providers, Trustee Bank etc. What does ‘R’ stand for in CRA?
Ans: Recordkeeping (Central Recordkeeping Agency)
34. Which Bank is currently the largest credit card seller in the country?
Ans: HDFC Bank
35. Which Small Finance Bank has been given permission for IPO by SEBI in December?
Ans: Suryoday Small Finance Bank
36. HCL Tech has announced a special one-time bonus to employees around the world for the recognition of its milestone of crossing how much mark in revenue for 2020?
Ans: $10 billion
37. The RoDTEP scheme will replace the popular ______from India.
Ans: Merchandise Exports
38. Hiranandani group has planned to invest Rs. 10,000 crore in ____.
39. What per cent stack owned by the Adani group in Mumbai Airport recently?
40. Which is the first Urban Cooperative bank to get a license from RBI to carry on banking business as a Small Finance Bank (SFB) in India?
Ans: Shivalik Small Finance Bank (SSFB)
41. What is India’s Credit-to-GDP ratio currently?
42. As per the Brand Finance Global 500 ranking' which is India’s Most Valuable Brand?
43. The ‘iMobile Pay’ app offers a combination of facilities of a payment app-- such as enabling customers to pay to any UPI ID or merchants, pay bills and do online recharges among others-- with instant banking services. Which is the incorrect statement regarding i-Mobile Pay App?
Ans: i-Mobile pay can be used only by ICICI customers
44. India ranked 48th in Global Innovation Index (GII) list, 2020 released jointly by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Cornell University and INSEAD Business School. What is India’s rank in 2019 in the index?
45. Which financial organisation topped in BFSI Movers and Shakers 2020 report?
Ans: HDFC Bank
46. One question was on the PM KUSUM Yojna, 5 statements were given and asked to find out the correct statement.
47. One question was on the PM KISAN NIDHI scheme,5 statements were given and asked to find out the wrong statement.
48. One question was on the 'PM Vyaay Vandana Yojna, 5 statements were given and asked to find out the wrong statement.
RBI Grade B Phase-1 GA Questions Asked PDF 6th March 2021, Download PDF
Note: If you remember any question from the exam, feel free to share it in the comments section below!
BYJU'S Exam Prep Presents Test Series to your dream job. Get Unlimited Access to all Mock Tests on a single card. Hurry up!! Get your Test Series and avail an extended validity of 2 months on a yearly pass.
Bank & insurance Test Series: Unlimited Access to all the Mocks | Register Now
Prep Smart, Score Better, Go gradeup!
Commentswrite a comment