Rajasthan PhD Result 2022- Important Highlights!
Check the important information of Rajasthan PhD Result below that candidates must know about the exam
|Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Result|
|Organization Name||Agriculture University Jodhpur|
|Examination Name||Rajasthan Pre PG Entrance Exam 2022|
|Purpose of the Exam||For Admission to the Master’s Degree Programme in Agriculture and Allied Sciences in State Agriculture Universities of Rajasthan|
|Date Of The Exam||19th June 2022|
|Result Date||5th July 2022|
How To Download The Rajasthan PhD Result 2022?
To check the Rajasthan Pre PG And PhD Result 2022, the candidates have to log in to the official website in order to check their score. These are the following steps that they need to follow –
- The candidate must first visit the official website of Agriculture University, Jodhpur.
- Click on the ‘CANDIDATE LOGIN’ option given on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will get opened asking for login credentials such as Registration Number, Examination Type (either Pre-PG or PhD), Password, and security code.
- After submitting the credentials, click on the ‘Login’ option to get access to the dashboard and the scorecard.
- The Pre-PG or PhD scorecard will get displayed on the screen.
- Now, Download or print out the scorecard for future reference.
Rajasthan Pre-PG and PhD: Counselling Instructions
The Rajasthan Pre-PG and PhD counseling sessions will consist of three-seat allotment rounds. In order to register for this session, the candidates will have to fill out an online form and pay the fee by 13 July 2022, at 12:00 am. The candidates can end edit the online form is 14 July 2022, at 12:00 am.
The first allotment list will get announced on 19 July 2022. The Candidates must accept the seat and pay the remaining fee by 22 July 2022, at 12:00 am.
The second allotment list will be published by 26 July 2022. The candidates must accept the seat and pay the remaining fee by 29 July 2022, at 12:00 am.
The third allotment list will be published on 2 August 2022. The Candidates willing to accept the seat and pay the fee must do so, by 5 August 2022. The candidates must report to their allotted institutes along with the required documents by 10 August 2022. In case any seats remain vacant, the state university will work on conducting further rounds of counseling.