NIMHANS System Biology Project JRF For MSC Life Sciences: Important Highlights!
The candidates looking forward to applying for the NIMHANS System Biology Project JRF For MSC Life Sciences can check the table given below to acknowledge the important highlights related to the post vacancy.
|Name Of The Institute||National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Number Of The Post||01|
|Name Of The PI||Dr. Reeta S. Mani|
|Duration Of The PROJECT||3 Years (Initial contract will be made for 12 months and later get expanded according to the performance of the candidate)|
Eligibility Criteria For NIMHANS System Biology Project JRF For MSC Life Sciences
The candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria For The NIMHANS System Biology Project JRF For MSC Life Sciences before applying for the post vacancy.
- The can must have M.Sc. in Life Sciences (Microbiology/Virology/Biotechnology/ Neurosciences/Molecular Biology/ or other related subjects).
- The candidate must have a qualified National Level Examination that is conducted by CSIR/ICMR/DBT/UGC/DST or equivalent.
The selection Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience as mentioned below-
- The candidates who Worked in the area of any Infectious Diseases.
- The candidate is aware of performing laboratory assays like real-time PCR, ELISA, and flow cytometry.
- The candidate is aware of using the NGS techniques for sequencing viruses and other pathogens.
The candidate must be a maximum of 28 years of age.
Application Process For NIMHANS System Biology Project JRF For MSC Life Sciences
The candidates can go through the details given below to understand the process of NIMHANS System Biology Project JRF For MSC Life Sciences.
- The Eligible candidates fulfilling the qualification and age criteria can apply for the post by sending their resumes, required certificates of qualification, testimonials, and experience via email to virologyvacancies @ Gmail com.
- The Candidates who are willing to apply must invariably mention the Notification No., email ID, Date, and Contact No. along with their Postal Address, without which the candidate's application will not get considered.
- The last date to submit the receipt of applications with the required documents is 21 days counting from the date of Notification.