Last 10 Days IBPS RRB Clerk Revision: The IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam will be held on August 8th and 14th, 2021. We are confident that you are all finished with your preparation by now. Only 10 days are left until the exam, and it's time to finish your preparation, if you haven't already, then get started and practice. A lot of aspirants appear in IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 exam so the competition is no doubt tough. To beat such tough competition in these exams you need a strategy.
With a proper revision strategy in place, you can maximize the output of your efforts. A strategy eliminates unnecessary elements and allows you to focus only on what is important in the exam. To know more about how a revision strategy will help you prepare well for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 exam and how can you make a revision strategy that suits your need, read this article till the end.
How a Revision Strategy Helps You Crack IBPS RRB Clerk Exam?
A revision strategy is different from a study plan or strategy. In a study plan, you include every topic of the syllabus while in revision strategy you mainly need to work on your weak areas and on speed and accuracy. Following are the points which illustrate how a revision strategy helps you.
Make the most use of limited Time:
- You have limited time for the preparation and you must make the most of it.
- This means that you must spend your time on topics that need improvement while avoiding relearning the concepts which you have already mastered.
- If you spend time revising your strong areas then you are giving less time to your weak topics. This leads to a wastage of time.
- A revision strategy eliminates this by defining what are the topics on which you need to work mostly and what are areas you only need to practice.
Improve the efficiency of your efforts:
- A systematically laid-out revision plan will help you maximize the yield of your efforts.
- By making a revision plan you are eliminating the extra and only focusing on the weakest links of your armor.
- A revision strategy enables you to channel your time and effort where it is needed the most.
- Let's understand it by an example. Suppose you are excellent at Profit and Loss and average at Time and Work, then you can plan to revise the concept of Time and Work as well as practice the questions based on it whereas you only need to practice Profit and Loss.
Decrease Uncertainty and Anxiety:
- With a revision strategy, you laid out the framework of your preparation for the last 15 days. This removes the uncertainty and gives direction to your preparation.
- This saves you from confusion during the last few days as you know which path you need to follow.
- As the confusion gets out of the picture, there will be no sudden panic and anxiety.
How to Make a Revision Strategy for IBPS RRB Clerk Exam
Before getting into the step to work out the revision strategy we need to look at the following points:
- In IBPS RRB 2021 Office Assistant exam, there are only two sections, i.e., Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Section.
- There is no English section in the IBPS RRB Clerk exam which means you don't need to revise all those tedious and confusing grammar rules. This leaves more time for Quant and Reasoning.
- So, it is self-explanatory that the cut-off of both exams is going to be high.
- You must prepare every topic of both the sections of the IBPS RRB exam.
The following are the steps to prepare a Revision Strategy of IBPS RRB Exams 2021.
We are assuming that you have studied all the concepts of the Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability in-depth. We have based this strategy around the Mock Test and Practice so that you can score high marks in the IBPS RRB 2021 Clerk exam.
Let's discuss strategy in detail:
The following are the steps involve in this revision strategy for the IBPS RRB 2021 Exam.
Attempt a Mock Test:
- Attempt a Mock test of IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
Analyze the Mock Test:
- This is the most important step of the revision strategy.
- After attempting the mock test you need to segregate questions in the following four categories.
Less Time and Correct:
- You have attempted these questions correctly in less time. This means these are your strong areas and you only don't have to put additional efforts into these topics.
- Mock tests are enough to practice these topics.
More Time and Correct:
- You are attempting these questions correctly but you have taken more time than you should have.
- In such a question your concepts are clear but you need more practice.
- Use BYJU'S Exam Prep's daily quizzes and sectional tests to improve your speed.
Less Time and Incorrect:
- Here you either lack concept clarity or you made a silly mistake.
- Revise the concept and figure out why you attempted these questions wrong.
More Time and Incorrect:
- These topics are your weakest point and you need to work most on these topics.
- Revise and learn the concepts again of these topics.
- Practice them as much as possible and gain mastery over these topics.
Work on Your Weak Areas:
- If you do not revise your weak concepts and practice them, then this whole exercise will become futile.
- For Example, In a mock test, there are 3 questions on the Percentage and you attempted 2 out of 3 incorrectly then your concepts of percentage are not clear and you need to revise them.
10 Days Revision Plan for IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Exam
We have created a revision study plan for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam. This will work as a checklist as well as the foundation around which you can create your own revision strategy.
|10 Days Revision Strategy for IBPS RRB Exams|
Ratio & Proportion and Percentage
Alphanumeric Series and Alphabet Test
|Day 2||Partnership and Age||Puzzles: Tabulation|
|Profit, Loss, and Discount|
|Day 4||Root Comparision of Quadratic Equation|
Seating Arrangement: Circular Seating Arrangement
|Day 6||Coding & Decoding|
|Day 7||Time, Speed and Distance|
Puzzles: Floor and Box type
|Day 8||Data Interpretation: Mixed Graph|
|Day 9||Permutation and Combination|
|Day 10||Mensuration & Average|
Watch Live Session on IBPS RRB Clerk Last 10 Days Revision Strategy
A day before the exam:
- Tomorrow is your exam for which you have been preparing for the last 2 months.
- Trust in your preparation; you have been preparing for the IBPS RRB Exam 2021 with dedication and commitment.
- On this try to relax and do something which makes you happy.
- Try not to study as you have already studied and covered everything.
- Take a good night's sleep and go to the exam center with focus and determination.
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mock Test||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Selection Process||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Question Papers||IBPS RRB Exam Pattern|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus 2021||IBPS RRB Salary|
|IBPS RRB Online Coaching|
To help you analyze your performance and to make you exam-ready with an actual exam-like experience, we have launched a new course for your IBPS RRB 2021 exam preparation. Check the details of the course and take a free trial now.
What will you get in this course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 10000+ Practice Questions covering all levels of difficulty
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 150+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.