What are Syllogism and Direction-sense?
- In syllogism questions, you will be provided with a few sentences, and based on that you will be asked to find out the conclusions. Basically, you need to find out the logical sentences that can be derived from the given premises.
- In direction-sense questions, you will be provided with a paragraph or a few sentences and you will be required to find out the exact direction and distance based on the given sentences. You just need basic direction knowledge to solve these questions.
You must practice the IBPS PO Test Series for the upcoming IBPS PO exam designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Why is Syllogism & Direction-sense Important for IBPS PO?
- You can expect around 4-5 questions from the syllogism in the Prelims exams and around 3-4 questions in the Mains exams with the new pattern and a bit higher level of difficulty.
- You can expect 2-3 questions from direction sense in the Prelims exams.
- These are considered to be the most scoring chapters of the Reasoning Ability section
- With dedicated practice and conceptual clarity, you can score full marks in these chapters.
- Go through the previous year's IBPS PO question paper and IBPS PO cut-off for better clarity on the level of competition and types of questions asked.
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our IBPS PO Online Coaching.
Some Questions of the PDF:
All rings are necklaces.
No necklace is a bracelet.
I. No ring is a bracelet
II. All necklaces are rings.
A. If only conclusion I follow
B. If only conclusion II follows
C. If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows
D. If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows
E. If both conclusions I and II follow
All Watches are Mouse
All Mouse are Ink
Some Inks are Dogs
I. There is a possibility that all Dogs
II. At least some Ink are Watch.
A. Only conclusion II follows
B. Only conclusion I follow
C. Both conclusion I and conclusion II follow
D. Either conclusion I or conclusion II follows
E. Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows
3. A Captain walked 30 m towards the south. Then he turned left and walks 40 m. Then he turns left and walks 35 m. Then he turns right and walks 15 m. Finally, he turns left and walks 15 m. In which direction is the captain with respect to his starting position?
C. North West
D. North East
E. None of these
You may go through other important Reasoning Ability notes for IBPS PO:
|Order & ranking|
Download Syllogism & Direction-sense PDF for IBPS PO:
In this PDF we have covered the latest pattern Syllogism questions which were asked in almost all the preliminary and Main exams conducted so far this year. This will help you to get familiar with the latest exam trends and you can prepare accordingly for the upcoming exams.
Important Syllogism & Direction Sense Questions (English), Download Free PDF!
Download the PDF now and enhance your exam preparation for the upcoming IBPS PO Prelims 2022!
This PDF can be helpful for the following exams:
Name of the exam
Here we have discussed what is the exact meaning of Syllogism and direction-sense. Also, we have gone through the importance of these 2 chapters along with the exact link to download the PDF.
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment