ILS SRF Recruitment 2022: Important Highlights
The candidates interested to apply for the ILS SRF Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancy can check the table given below to acknowledge the important highlights related to it.
|Name Of The Institute||(An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of|
Science & Technology, Govt. of India) NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India
|Name Of The Position||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Number Of Vacancies||01|
|Name Of The Project||Deciphering the role of DZIP3, an RNA binding E3-Ligase in innate immunity and viral restriction|
|Fellowship||31,000/- + HRA@16%|
|Last date to submit applications||25 July 2022|
|Date Of Displaying shortlisted candidates||31 July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For ILS SRF Job Vacancy 2022
The candidates can check below the eligibility criteria in terms of qualification and age before applying for ILS JRF/SRF For Biotech, Biochemistry, and Microbiology Job Vacancy 2022.
- The Candidates must have an M.Sc. degree or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology with a minimum of at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade point (50% for ST/OBC/SC) and are eligible to apply or the post. The Candidates must have also qualified NET JRF/GATE/NET-LS.
- The Candidates having experience in cell biology and Molecular Biology along with handling mice will be preferred.
- The candidate must be below 28 years of age, as of 25th July 2022 and the Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per rules issued by Govt. of India.
ILS Recruitment 2022 - Instruction PDF
ILS JRF/SRF Recruitment 2022: Application Process
The candidates can go through the application instructions mentioned below to apply for the ILS JRF/SRF For Biotech, Biochemistry, and Microbiology Job Vacancy 2022.
- The Selection Process will be carried out through the application screening which will be followed by an interview.
- The eligible and interested candidates can only apply ONLINE via the link provided on the website of the institute.
- The list of shortlisted candidates with their names and the date of the interview will get published on the ILS website.
- All the positions assigned are purely coterminous and temporary with the project.
- There will be No TA/DA paid to the candidates attending the interview.
- The decision taken by the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final.