In order to score more in the Civil competitive exams, here is the list of Best of Books for Hydrology which will help to score more
1. Engineering Hydrology by K.Subramanya
- This text book is designed to meet the requirements of an undergraduate textbook on Engineering Hydrology in order to prepare for competitive examinations.
- Emphasis is laid on the current prevailing water-resources scenario in India with updated statistical data
- It involves the latest technologies and applications of Remote Sensing, GPS and GIS in various aspects of applied hydrology.
2. Engineering Hydrology by C. S. P. Ojha, P. Bhunya, R. Berndtsson
- Special emphasis is laid on groundwater budgeting and numerical methods to deal with situations where analytical solutions are not possible.
- The book is a complete coverage of conventional techniques of hydrology, which makes it equally useful to practicing engineers.
- This book lays special emphasis on basic computations related to groundwater budgeting with application of visual MODFLOW.
3. A Textbook of Hydrology by P. Jaya Rami Reddy
- The end of the chapter has exercises that are provided under three categories namely descriptive, analytical and objective which will be highly useful to the readers to test their comprehension of the subject.
- The various processes of Hydrological cycle like Precipitation, Evaporation, Transpiration, Infiltration, Run-off, Storage, Ground Water etc., are treated systematically and in a logical sequence. The methods of analysis and interpretation of Hydrological data are presented in an un-ambiguous manner and their design applications are demonstrated through well formulated worked out examples.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.