Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) conducts Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Exam each year for the recruitment of various Administration Positions. HPPSC HPAS CCE Recruitment Process consists of three stages which are: Prelims exam, mains exam followed by the final interview.
- Prelims – 2 Objective Type Paper
- Interview Round
The preliminary exam is just a knock-out round final merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained in Mains and interview round. The minimum qualifying marks for the Preliminary Examination fixed at 33%.
HPAS CCE Important Dates 2021
Starting Date of HPPSC Application
19 May 2021
Closing Date for HPPSC Application
15 June 2021
HPSC HPAS Exam Date
HPPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
This Year Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released 16 Vacancies through the HPAS CCE exam in various departments of the State.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1||HP Administration Services||8 ( 4 Unreserved, 1 ESM of HP Unreserved, 1 ST, 1 OBC, 1 Hearing Impaired)|
|2||District Controller||1 (Unreserved)|
|3||HP Police Services||4 ( 2 Unreserved, 1 ESM of HP Unreserved, 1 ESM of HP Tribe Unreserved)|
|4||Tehsildar||1 (ESM of HP - Unreserved )|
|5||Assistant Registrar||2 (Unreserved)|
HPPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021
The HPPSC HPAS CCE Eligibility Criteria holds:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Anyone who holds an Indian nationality can appear for the exam.
(2) Age Limit
The HPAS CCE Examination minimum & maximum age Limits are
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age < 35 years
So Candidates who born on or after 02-01-2000 are underage whereas applicants born on or before 01-01-1986 are overage.
(3) Educational Qualification
As per the HPPSC HPAS CCE Eligibility Criteria, candidates should have completed
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University
- A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of the result, may apply for admission to the examination. But the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as passed and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto, but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their applications for the HAS, etc. examination will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of the certificate from the University/ Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination.
|Sr. No.||Category||Examination Fee|
|2||Candidate of Other States||Rs. 400|
|4||Ex-Service Man of HP||Fee Exempted|
How to fill Online HPPSC Registration Form
- Visit the official website, http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to click on the direct link mentioned.
- Click on the Apply Online section shown on the webpage.
- Now you will redirect to the registration page.
- Fill in the required details and submit.
HPPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
HPAS CCE Preliminary exam consists of two objective type papers
HPPSC HPAS CCE Prelims Exam Pattern
Number of Question
Paper-1 - General Studies
1/3rd Marks for Wrong Answers
Paper-2 - Aptitude Test
HPPSC HPAS CCE Prelims Exam Syllabus
|Paper-1 - General Studies|
|Paper-2 - Aptitude Test|
HPPSC HPAS CCE Mains Exam 2021
The candidates declared qualified in the Preliminary examination will have to submit an application for HPPSC Mains Examination through online/offline mode. The number of candidates to be called for the Main written examination will be about 20 times the total number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of the aforementioned examination.