Candidates must be preparing hard to crack this examination while a few must be looking for useful tips to prepare each section. You all have to work on your weak areas, mistakes that you make, and other things are needed to be improved. For this, we have launched the IBPS Clerk Advanced course for the aspirants who are targeting the IBPS Clerk exam this year.
To aid you in your journey to become the IBPS Clerk in the year 2022, we have written this article to provide you with the Preparation Strategy for the IBPS Clerk exam 2022. If you follow the correct strategy to the end your will surely can crack the IBPS Clerk Exam easily.
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips 2022
1. Strong command of the basics of each section
- First and foremost, build a strong grasp on the conceptual knowledge of each topic of all three sections. Understand the chapters one by one. You have enough time in hand to get the conceptual clarity of each chapter.
- Once you are thorough with the concepts, start practicing questions. More questions you solve, the better speed, accuracy, and concept clarity you will achieve.
You can practice mock tests for the upcoming IBPS Clerk 2022 with the IBPS Clerk Test Series designed by BYJU'S Exam Prep experts.
2. The best approach is to do section-wise planning, focus on your strengths and weakness and work on them accordingly
3. Solve the questions first in which you are more confident. If you are good at solving questions of the number series, then attempt this topic first, or if you are an expert in Error Spotting or Puzzle/Seating arrangement then, start with these topics. This will give you a lot of confidence and fetch you maximum score in minimum time.
Keeping this thing in mind, we are below sharing a section-wise strategy to help you further in your exam preparation.
How to Prepare Numerical Ability for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022:
- Quantitative aptitude is the toughest part and you need to have hands-on practice to clear the same. Start with a Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- It is conducted to test your mental ability and how your calculations and basics are as per your school studies.
- You should be well versed with the calculations and tricks to solve the questions.
- Few important topics are like Data Interpretation, Quadratic Equation, Number Series, Data Sufficiency, Simplification/Approximation, Mensuration, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Mixture problems, Quadratic equation, Pie Chart, Mixed Graph, Line Graph, Bar Graph, Probability, etc.
- Just plan your schedule accordingly so that you can cover all topics.
- If you are weak or average in this section then you should practice questions daily.
- Daily analyze your mistakes and try to seek help from the topics you are weak in.
- Practice those topics again with a different approach.
- Solve those questions first in which you feel you are strong to boost your solving skills.
To help in your preparation, we recommend you attempt our daily quizzes of the other 2 sections. The links are provided below:
IBPS Clerk English Language Preparation Tips
Undoubtedly, many candidates are weak and below average in the English section and feel worried while attempting this section. But if you prepare well, this section can prove to be the most scoring in the exam. It is important to note that the level of Questions in the English section will be easy and you can easily attempt 25+ questions in the exam.
Try to practice questions from each topic daily to acquire proficiency in this section. Analyze your attempt after practicing it and do not repeat the same mistake during the exam.
Study Notes For the English Language
IBPS Clerk Reasoning Ability Preparation Tips
Many of you have good command over this section. This section is considered one of the scoring sections in the exam. You can attempt as well as score high in this section if you manage to answer maximum questions with 100% accuracy.
Before approaching this section, always make sure that don’t waste your time attempting lengthy and confusing questions. Just attempt all the easy questions first and then move to the next section.
Start with those questions which are not lengthy and which appear easy to you. It is always a good idea to attempt the Reasoning section in the following order:
(i) Syllogism – Level (Easy)
(ii) Inequalities – Level (Easy)
(iii) Coding-decoding – Level (Easy)
(iv) Miscellaneous Questions – Level (Moderate )
(v) Linear Arrangement – Level (Moderate )
(vi) Circular Seating Arrangement – Level (Moderate )
(vii) Puzzle – Level (Moderate)
(viii) Input-Output - (Moderate)
Study Notes For Reasoning Ability
Strategy to Crack IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022
Here are some tips to help you boost your performance in IBPS Clerk Exam 2022-
1. A fast approach to achieve success in the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam is to find and attempt easy questions first. You will be in a safer zone if you can get yourself 21 to 27 marks in each section.
2. Each question needs a certain time to get solved, the ratio of the question to time allotted in the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam is less than 1. Thus, skip all the time-consuming questions and do them later when you are sure that you have attempted as many easy and scoring questions as you could have.
3. Time Management is very important, especially for the Preliminary. Give more and more mocks, to practice giving mocks within in defined time limit.
4. Solve all the previous years' solved papers and practice them properly. This will familiarize you with the exam pattern.
Ideally speaking, to book your seat in the government sector this year do not leave any loophole from your end. You need to go through a huge competition and a vast syllabus. To crack this, you need to have a strong weapon in your armor. We are here to help you with that. BYJU'S Exam Prep has launched batch 1 of the IBPS Clerk 2022 Course that includes the IBPS Clerk complete syllabus. All the classes will be covered through live sessions and instant doubt solving facility.
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2022, then join the sure-shot Success Batch (Hindi) Online Classroom Program where you will get:
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2022, then join the sure-shot Success Batch (English) Online Classroom Program where you will get:
Why take this course?
|A full-fledged course to help you clear upcoming Bank Exams||All important topics covered through Live Classes, Study Notes & Quizzes||Boost your Speed and Accuracy with Sectional Tests & Mock Tests||Guidance from Expert Faculty to clear all your doubts|
Major Highlights of the course
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes
- 200+ Interactive Quizzes
- 100+ PDFs
- 40+ Full-Length Mock Tests for all bank & insurance exams
- Test Series Included
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment