Digestion in Small Intestine -
- For the complete digestion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, the small intestine is the site.
- Intestinal juice is produced from the glands which are present in the wall.
- Intestinal juice helps in the digestion of food further.
- The small intestine gets the digestive juice from the liver and pancreas which helps in mixing food.
- Bile juice is produced by the liver which causes the emulsification of fats and pancreatic juice is produced by the pancreas for digesting emulsified fats and proteins.
- The intestinal walls finally absorb the digested food.
Therefore, the process of digestion of food in the mouth, stomach, and small intestine in the human body is mentioned above.
Explain the process of digestion of food in the Mouth, Stomach, and Small Intestine in the human body.
The process of digestion of food in the Mouth, Stomach and Small Intestine in the human body is mentioned above.